PDA

View Full Version : Multiple monitors

Giordani
09-24-2004, 08:59 AM
I have an AGP and PCI video cards and can run 3 MONITORS in SURROUND MODE the only problem is that the horizon on the left and right monitors move independantly from the center monitor. I guess it's because each monitor is considered a different viewport rather than one very long display. Does anyone knows if this problem is going to be fixed and also will more than 3 monitors be supported as in CFS3? there's pleny of cheap used crt monitors and surplus video cards out there.it would be great if one could use 3 displays for peripheral vision + another for the instrument panel.

Giordani
09-24-2004, 08:59 AM
I have an AGP and PCI video cards and can run 3 MONITORS in SURROUND MODE the only problem is that the horizon on the left and right monitors move independantly from the center monitor. I guess it's because each monitor is considered a different viewport rather than one very long display. Does anyone knows if this problem is going to be fixed and also will more than 3 monitors be supported as in CFS3? there's pleny of cheap used crt monitors and surplus video cards out there.it would be great if one could use 3 displays for peripheral vision + another for the instrument panel.

Tully__
09-25-2004, 09:25 AM
The IL2:FB engine supports Matrox cards, but I don't know if there will be any support for desktop spanning using other cards.