PDA

View Full Version : HELP! animus fragment refuses to be collected

dbuzzyb
12-04-2011, 11:56 AM
In collecting the fragments 1 refuses to acknowledg me-its on top of a dome & no matter what i do it wont pop-iv tried juping all over it & it wont respond-anyone help?

smengler
12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
s to acknowledg me-its on top of a dome & no matter what i d

If it's the one by the market, I had trouble with that one too. If it's the one that's on top of the point that sticks up on the roof, you can't get it from there. I don't remember if I had to parachute down from a nearby building or not, but I eventually got it.

Ferrith
12-04-2011, 06:49 PM
The fragment dbuzzyb mentions is buggy or, it has a will of its own - take your pick. No matter how many hours you jump you'll get it when *it* wants.

Question: The Galata Tower fragment -the one on the platform- how the hell you get that?

EDIT: Never mind. I found Chock-o-nuts' response to another player:
Is it the one on a scafold on galata-tower? climb the tower, parachute off it, steer away and turn back, aiming for the scafold, that's how i got it...

dbuzzyb
12-08-2011, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by smengler:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">s to acknowledg me-its on top of a dome & no matter what i d

If it's the one by the market, I had trouble with that one too. If it's the one that's on top of the point that sticks up on the roof, you can't get it from there. I don't remember if I had to parachute down from a nearby building or not, but I eventually got it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank u so much Smengler th parachute worked wonderfully i am chuffed to bits now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif