PDA

View Full Version : Upgrades needed for AC3 guards

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 10:07 AM
The creaters really need to work on upgrades for AC3 and these are about the enemies.

BRUTES- They should be able to block and counter most of your moves and 70% chance of blocking your assassinations (even on low profile) and if you attemtp to double assassinate (if there is in AC3) you will take minor damage. If brutes are using Smash 1 smash will throw your weopon off already. Somepople might say this is stupid but this makes players more tempted and on there feet to use dodge or step w/e. Since brutes are extremly big they can weild 2 axes leading to the skill of them being able to make a 4hit combo or more consecutive attacks. Remember we need brutes to seem impossible to beat so if your those people who always post or reply that the combat is to easy DONT HATE THIS just make suggestions or w/e cuz we seriously do need to make them seem almost impossible dont you want to make AC2 more challenging.

AGILES: We all know Agiles arent that fast at climbing so its easy to escape them. SO mainly we just have to fix that but to make them more deadly if they tackle you (which they will attemt to given the chance) they will sneakly inject you with poison that will temperarily make you slower at climbing, running, etc.

SEEKERS- There ability isnt really unique because every enemy (espeicially if a large group of guards are foloing you) will always check hiding spots but not all of them same as the seeker. So the upgrade for this guard is that it is able to counter hiding place assassinations. Another one is that it checks hiding places quicker and all in the area, like say in a haystack they just quickly slash then stab and walk away to the next spot(btw while they check hiding places if your in there 2-3 hp will be taken away). If they"re checking a bench they will stab the wall with there spear and see if the people on the bench will react viciously and or scared and prove the assassin (this wont take away your HP) this is faster cuz other guards will take 6seconds checking faces while the seeker will do fast swift moves to harm anything making this a challenge. Also hiding in water seekers will have another upgrade this time on there cloths having 3 spear slots on there back so like if your hiding in water theyll take out a harpoon (that another type of weopon they can weild) and aim at you if they hit (which they have a 52% to do it will take 5bars of you and this one is harder to dodge cuz you cant get out of the water fast enough if your in the middle and you cant attempt to assassinate if you cant in water unlick hay and bench)

Here are just some Extra special guards that i think should be added to AC3 or DLC for AC2

Fisticuffs or Brawlers(idk they can decide what to call them)- They are guards that are exellent with there fists so you can easily kill them with disarming. When your in a fight they can disarm the weopon you disarmed from another opponent right before you have the chance to kill them automaticly(not all the time tho but mostly) They can also disarm you by grabbing your weopon and using it or by just kicking it out of your hands and it being stuck to a wall.

ROUGE- Are an EXTREMLY HARD GUARD with the speed of an agile Brute strengh Seeker intelligence everything. Rogues are ex assassins who broke away from the creed and joined guards so thats why there so good. They can land 10hit combos break your defence ETC. The creoters should make them so unbeatable that they can take out 10health bars from you. For example they can be so strong that there BRUTE attribute they can makee a strongest smash ability in just 1sec drop your weopon if you dont dodge it and recover from the swing automaticly. By the way they can hold any of the great weopons AXes spears Long sword etc. It will be like your facing another player. Theyll be so strong like they can grab you attempt to stab your neck but stab your arm that your grab attacks are uselesss (this stab takes out 5hp) they can also stab your leg and disable your runaway abilities(but this will rarely happen) if it does then you cant lock off to run or anything.

This can all be Guard upgrades for AC3 or DLC for harder gameplay for AC2. Don't Complain about this making the game to hard espeically if your those people who post forums about combat or replies etc. Just a small issue i wanna say is that the game has a problem with hiding spot there the most useless. You can escape guards by exiting the yellow cirlce and in 2 seconds you lose them. And the guards lose sight of you when your 6feet away from them and your in a stright line wdf and they lose sight of you when there up on you on top of a ladder and ur on the bottom of the ladder WDF!!!! they should fix this by making them lose sight when your turn so a whole building is blocking the way and so that how far away u are from them aslong as there in a stright line with you there sight is on you. If you exit the yellow line it will take you 3minutes to lose the guards.
Please make an update for this because i want hiding spots to actually be usefull

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 10:07 AM
The creaters really need to work on upgrades for AC3 and these are about the enemies.

BRUTES- They should be able to block and counter most of your moves and 70% chance of blocking your assassinations (even on low profile) and if you attemtp to double assassinate (if there is in AC3) you will take minor damage. If brutes are using Smash 1 smash will throw your weopon off already. Somepople might say this is stupid but this makes players more tempted and on there feet to use dodge or step w/e. Since brutes are extremly big they can weild 2 axes leading to the skill of them being able to make a 4hit combo or more consecutive attacks. Remember we need brutes to seem impossible to beat so if your those people who always post or reply that the combat is to easy DONT HATE THIS just make suggestions or w/e cuz we seriously do need to make them seem almost impossible dont you want to make AC2 more challenging.

AGILES: We all know Agiles arent that fast at climbing so its easy to escape them. SO mainly we just have to fix that but to make them more deadly if they tackle you (which they will attemt to given the chance) they will sneakly inject you with poison that will temperarily make you slower at climbing, running, etc.

SEEKERS- There ability isnt really unique because every enemy (espeicially if a large group of guards are foloing you) will always check hiding spots but not all of them same as the seeker. So the upgrade for this guard is that it is able to counter hiding place assassinations. Another one is that it checks hiding places quicker and all in the area, like say in a haystack they just quickly slash then stab and walk away to the next spot(btw while they check hiding places if your in there 2-3 hp will be taken away). If they"re checking a bench they will stab the wall with there spear and see if the people on the bench will react viciously and or scared and prove the assassin (this wont take away your HP) this is faster cuz other guards will take 6seconds checking faces while the seeker will do fast swift moves to harm anything making this a challenge. Also hiding in water seekers will have another upgrade this time on there cloths having 3 spear slots on there back so like if your hiding in water theyll take out a harpoon (that another type of weopon they can weild) and aim at you if they hit (which they have a 52% to do it will take 5bars of you and this one is harder to dodge cuz you cant get out of the water fast enough if your in the middle and you cant attempt to assassinate if you cant in water unlick hay and bench)

Here are just some Extra special guards that i think should be added to AC3 or DLC for AC2

Fisticuffs or Brawlers(idk they can decide what to call them)- They are guards that are exellent with there fists so you can easily kill them with disarming. When your in a fight they can disarm the weopon you disarmed from another opponent right before you have the chance to kill them automaticly(not all the time tho but mostly) They can also disarm you by grabbing your weopon and using it or by just kicking it out of your hands and it being stuck to a wall.

ROUGE- Are an EXTREMLY HARD GUARD with the speed of an agile Brute strengh Seeker intelligence everything. Rogues are ex assassins who broke away from the creed and joined guards so thats why there so good. They can land 10hit combos break your defence ETC. The creoters should make them so unbeatable that they can take out 10health bars from you. For example they can be so strong that there BRUTE attribute they can makee a strongest smash ability in just 1sec drop your weopon if you dont dodge it and recover from the swing automaticly. By the way they can hold any of the great weopons AXes spears Long sword etc. It will be like your facing another player. Theyll be so strong like they can grab you attempt to stab your neck but stab your arm that your grab attacks are uselesss (this stab takes out 5hp) they can also stab your leg and disable your runaway abilities(but this will rarely happen) if it does then you cant lock off to run or anything.

This can all be Guard upgrades for AC3 or DLC for harder gameplay for AC2. Don't Complain about this making the game to hard espeically if your those people who post forums about combat or replies etc. Just a small issue i wanna say is that the game has a problem with hiding spot there the most useless. You can escape guards by exiting the yellow cirlce and in 2 seconds you lose them. And the guards lose sight of you when your 6feet away from them and your in a stright line wdf and they lose sight of you when there up on you on top of a ladder and ur on the bottom of the ladder WDF!!!! they should fix this by making them lose sight when your turn so a whole building is blocking the way and so that how far away u are from them aslong as there in a stright line with you there sight is on you. If you exit the yellow line it will take you 3minutes to lose the guards.
Please make an update for this because i want hiding spots to actually be usefull

thekyle0
12-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Hard hats must be worn at all times when near the text wall to avoid injury under the possibility that it falls.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wwfls1:
BRUTES- They should be able to block and counter most of your moves and 70% chance of blocking your assassinations (even on low profile) and if you attemtp to double assassinate (if there is in AC3) you will take minor damage. If brutes are using Smash 1 smash will throw your weopon off already. Somepople might say this is stupid but this makes players more tempted and on there feet to use dodge or step w/e. Since brutes are extremly big they can weild 2 axes leading to the skill of them being able to make a 4hit combo or more consecutive attacks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I agree with the smash attacks, but nothing else in this paragraph.

1)Why would they have a 70% chance of blocking the assassination? They're supposed to be gullible brutes. Not vigilant, not particularly quick. Or do you mean that their armor would have the chance to block it? I think that might be going a bit too far on the difficulty. It's just part of good strategy that when the player plans to attack a group of guards they ambush the group and take out the most powerful fighter, the brute, first. They shoudln't be punished for making this connection. Another thing, how would they justify the player taking any damage from successfully killing the brute?

2)Couldn't they still chain attacks together with only one axe? I see why having two axes might make them look more intimidating but it is really just unnecesary. If somebody is strong enough to attack quickly and powerfully carrying 2 large weapons then they should be able to attack nearly as quickly and twice as powerfully with only 1.

My suggestions: Without a doubt, make the brutes do more damage and use more smash attacks. And also put more of them in the game. I felt like I came across them to little. They became less of a threat and more of an occasional challenge.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wwfls1:
AGILES: We all know Agiles arent that fast at climbing so its easy to escape them. SO mainly we just have to fix that but to make them more deadly if they tackle you (which they will attemt to given the chance) they will sneakly inject you with poison that will temperarily make you slower at climbing, running, etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> The agiles didn't climb, period. They also weren't any better at free-running then the other guards were (excluding the brute and seeker). The only thing they had above the lowest level militia was that they would use dodge and could sprint faster than Ezio. Otherwise, they were just as easy to escape as any other guard assuming you used the freerunning instead of just plain running. You're right that the agiles should be a lot more difficult, but your suggestion is all wrong.

1 The poison idea is kind of ridiculous. If they tackled you on the ground why would they inject you with slow poison? And why would law enforcement be equipped with poison designed to make people more sluggish? If they did have poison then it's safe to assume they would go for the lethal brand. That is, if they weren't going to just stab the assassin.

My suggestions: I really like the idea of the Agiles trying to tackle the player. Add that with stabbing them once they're on the ground, and it creates a much more significant challenge. It will certainly teach the player to use the free-running rather than just sprinting to escape guards. I don't know if this would be difficult to program into the AI, but please find a way to make them climb buildings the way Ezio does. Nearly any vertical surface is available. Maybe not give them something like the climb leap, or the leap of faith (or what I call the suicide jump: leap and hope the groud isn't far enough down to desynch), but at least let them be able to follow the player almost anywhere they go.
SEEKERS- There ability isnt really unique because every enemy (espeicially if a large group of guards are foloing you) will always check hiding spots but not all of them same as the seeker. So the upgrade for this guard is that it is able to counter hiding place assassinations. Another one is that it checks hiding places quicker and all in the area, like say in a haystack they just quickly slash then stab and walk away to the next spot(btw while they check hiding places if your in there 2-3 hp will be taken away). If they"re checking a bench they will stab the wall with there spear and see if the people on the bench will react viciously and or scared and prove the assassin (this wont take away your HP) this is faster cuz other guards will take 6seconds checking faces while the seeker will do fast swift moves to harm anything making this a challenge. Also hiding in water seekers will have another upgrade this time on there cloths having 3 spear slots on there back so like if your hiding in water theyll take out a harpoon (that another type of weopon they can weild) and aim at you if they hit (which they have a 52% to do it will take 5bars of you and this one is harder to dodge cuz you cant get out of the water fast enough if your in the middle and you cant attempt to assassinate if you cant in water unlike hay and bench) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I see a lot of problems with this.
1)Normal guards only check hiding spots if you're exposed but have broken the line of sight. Otherwise they ignore them. Only the seekers search them even when you're incognito.
2The way you suggested they should check benchs seems a little hostile. Everybody would either react hostiley or fearfully if they were nearly stabbed. It's not exactly an ice breaker. If you want them to scan hiding spots quickly then they can just spend less time looking at the people on the bench, or if the player is sitting there then they recognize them almost instantley. Preferably not from a distance so that if you're quick then you still have the opportunity to kill them before having to either fight or flee.
3 Sorry to say it but I really dislike the idea of guards carrying harpoons. It makes no sense. Does the city have an abundance of criminals escaping capture via the water? Bow and arrow would make more sense in this case, considering that archers AI is already programmed to shoot at the player when they're exposed in the water.

My suggestions:I really like your idea that the seekers will check hiding places more quickly. If I could alter it, have them check the spots more slowly when the player is incognito, and faster as they build notoriety. I also agree that if you don't ditch the hiding place then you will take some damage. There's one thing I would change to it in regard to haystacks. If you want to stick around in the hay stack, then feel free to. As the seeker starts to search, the player takes a little damage. Wondering what his spear is jabbing in the haystack, the seeker begins to dig more intently. As the search goes on the player will just keep taking more damage until they decide to turn it back on the seeker, or to run from the scene. But at lower notoriety levels, the seeker would eventually lose interest in the hay stack.

I agree that the seekers weren't that unique. The only abilities they had above the typical higher ranked guards were that they would search hiding spots and you couldn't counter their attacks with the sword or dagger. But they were also weaker than most guards in combat because they would never use counters and you could easily beat them up with your fists. I don't have a problem with them being weaker in combat, because that's not where they're supposed to challenge the player. I didn't feel like they were any better at finding me then the other guards because if I was in a hiding spot and saw one coming I could just leave while they were still several meters away. Even when the player is incognito they should be searching. I remember being half-way notorious and walking close enough to a seeker to pick his pocket and still not becoming exposed. I wasn't blended with a crowd either. Idealy, I think the seeker should follow this system.
A)Player incognito: Seekers can spot the player if they come close and without a hiding spot. They also find the player when searching less "public" hiding spots. This means hay bales and wells. At this point they aren't searching the crowds or benches.
B)Player Notoriety building: As the player builds up their notoriety the seekers sight line will extend. Probably about 2 meters per quarter. Once it reaches halfway the Seekers will begin to search benches. Crowds will also not be entirely safe because if the seeker walks right next to the crowd then they will spot the player. They also begin to take less time to search hiding places.
C)Notorious: This is stealth hell. If the seeker is facing the player without a hiding spot then they expose them within 10-15 meters. They check every bench, well, and haystack they come across. Moving with crowds will make their detection area about half the size but still won't hide you completely.

Fisticuffs or Brawlers(idk they can decide what to call them)- They are guards that are exellent with there fists so you can easily kill them with disarming. When your in a fight they can disarm the weopon you disarmed from another opponent right before you have the chance to kill them automaticly(not all the time tho but mostly) They can also disarm you by grabbing your weopon and using it or by just kicking it out of your hands and it being stuck to a wall. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There probably doesn't need to be a new type of guard for this. It would be easier to just make the higher ranking, normal guards better at fist fighting.

ROUGE- Are an EXTREMLY HARD GUARD with the speed of an agile Brute strengh Seeker intelligence everything. Rogues are ex assassins who broke away from the creed and joined guards so thats why there so good. They can land 10hit combos break your defence ETC. The creoters should make them so unbeatable that they can take out 10health bars from you. For example they can be so strong that there BRUTE attribute they can makee a strongest smash ability in just 1sec drop your weopon if you dont dodge it and recover from the swing automaticly. By the way they can hold any of the great weopons AXes spears Long sword etc. It will be like your facing another player. Theyll be so strong like they can grab you attempt to stab your neck but stab your arm that your grab attacks are uselesss (this stab takes out 5hp) they can also stab your leg and disable your runaway abilities(but this will rarely happen) if it does then you cant lock off to run or anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm probably being too critical but this is just a bad idea.
1) The story behind these guards makes no sense. Why would an assassin abandon the creed to become a lowly guard? If they just lost faith in the cause then they would most likely kill themselves or go off to find their own truth. If they betrayed the creed then they would go to the Templars and exchange what they know for riches and influence.
2 The difficulty you're suggesting would just be maddeningly difficult. I understand that you want the combat to be made more difficult, but there definately should be a limit.
My suggestions: Rather than have one juggernaut walking around. Make the each of the other guards a little more powerful. It just makes the game more flexible. You can increase the number of slightly more powerful guards as the game progresses and have a strong and evenly paced difficulty curve. That way the player won't end up coasting through parts of the game and then have to pull their hair out trying to get past the wall that these "rogues" would put in front of them.
Just a small issue i wanna say is that the game has a problem with hiding spot there the most useless. You can escape guards by exiting the yellow cirlce and in 2 seconds you lose them. And the guards lose sight of you when your 6feet away from them and your in a stright line wdf and they lose sight of you when there up on you on top of a ladder and ur on the bottom of the ladder WDF!!!! they should fix this by making them lose sight when your turn so a whole building is blocking the way and so that how far away u are from them aslong as there in a stright line with you there sight is on you. If you exit the yellow line it will take you 3minutes to lose the guards.
Please make an update for this because i want hiding spots to actually be usefull </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You can still choose to use the hiding spots. Just challenge yourself to escape the guards without having to leave the circle. I tried it just today and it's more challenging and fun.

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Sorry about the agile thing when i said tackle i meant IT SEEMS LIKE A TACKLE but it isnt when they get close to you they out it on your skin its a liquid poison (wont effect them cuz they have gloves of course) Brutes dont chain there combos tho they attack 1 then stand back wait and attack once again you know what im saying?

About the seeker #2 the hostile stab on bench its the Itallian Rennasance its ancient,berserk you know history it get bad the further you go same thing with the poison on the agile. Poison is the same as having a sword :P

The Brawlers ok i agree they should just be an uncommon common guard like the Guard Leaders and Elites but other then that do you agree with guards disarming what u disarm so fists wont be as easy to kill with disarm.

The Rogue thing i agree with assassins going rouge w/e they can just be good guards but what do you think with his abilities and should they be put in before answering remember the game needs to give the player a reoson to RUN!

And the last thing what do you think about the update on the Short eye sight of the guard and the problem you escape them 2sec outside the circle

Avl521
12-10-2009, 03:27 PM
hmmm my ideas:
Improve enemy AI so they are faster, stronger and harder, have different ranks like at the beginning you see ALL types of guards but low rank like a low rank brute, low rank seeker, low rank agile, low rank common guard, low rank archer. then as the game progresses have them being of a higher ranking which means bigger, faster, stronger.
Also I don't know if it's present in AC2 but guards in AC1 could grab you and you countered the grab and there were movements who left guards stunned and open for leg breaking or assassinations. BRING THIS BACK.
make Brutes more of a challenge, I kick their a**es in a sec, they're even easier than normal guards cuz you just have to disarm them, maybe allow them to disarm me too once they don't have a weapon and make their attacks take away more of my life. Also depending on the era we could have guards with muskets which would replace archers, a shot would take a bunch of your life away but they would take time to reload. overall MORE guards, like, when I go to San Marco in venice the forbidden area is just like 15 guards and 4 of them or so are brutes, I kill them so easily that it's getting boring. (I wear the Auditore cape) making seekers more intelligent seems a good idea... except for the fact I never use hiding spots so to me it doesn't matter but overall if the brutes were more and harder then I might be needing to run away, in which case agiles would follow me and I'd have to lose them and then find a hiding spot which seekers would actively search and stab till they kill me, that would be more of a rush.

G0dsHolyMember
12-10-2009, 04:55 PM
If you want to up the difficulty with fighting and incentivise people to run when they get overwhelmed and aren't feeling too much like rambo just implement 2 things.

1. Guards should be able to parry your attacks and kill you in 1-hit just like you can them. They should also be able to kill you in 1-hit by striking you from behind (just like you can) unless you successfully parry at just the right moment. Additionally, alerted agiles and advanced guards should be able to evade your hidden blade parries just like they can your dagger/sword.
--successfully combating these advanced guards would require multiple skilled combinations of dodging, sand throwing, grappling, and when all else fails, knowing when to run.

2. Be able to parry multiple times in 1 bout. For example, either they strike or you strike them first; then you parry and go into your parry animation; then they evade your parry (like agiles can currently against your sword/dagger) and repost; you parry their repost, etc. etc. etc. The longer this goes on, the harder it is to time your next parry and counter (i.e. shorten the window for a viable parry). Thus the advanced-skill guards will be able to gang up on you and getting surrounded would most certainly raise your tension level.

Think of Mirror's edge as an example, the guards were not terribly powerful or smart, but it was hard enough to parry attacks that approaching a group of guards was often suicide since you could only usually take out a group of 2 in most situations lacking cover.

caswallawn_2k7
12-10-2009, 05:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Be able to parry multiple times in 1 bout. For example, either they strike or you strike them first; then you parry and go into your parry animation; then they evade your parry (like agiles can currently against your sword/dagger) and repost; you parry their repost, etc. etc. etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you can do that you can also come out of them into combo's it's simple to kill a advanced guard doing this with the sword.

TooLazy4Name
12-10-2009, 05:50 PM
All of these suggestions are going in the right direction, but to far in the right direction. this would make the difficulty worse than the old ninja gaiden games on hardest difficulty. geeze!

The first guy to post right after you posted this thread has the more appropriate idea. just make all the guards more powerful, and better at fist fighting. i found both AC games to be VERY enjoyable, but the combat is just to easy. i want to feel the need to run if im faced by more than 5 guards, instead of being able to easily defeat 20 or more guards, which i frequently do with just my fist to challenge myself.

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 05:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tolazy4name1:
All of these suggestions are going in the right direction, but to far in the right direction. this would make the difficulty worse than the old ninja gaiden games on hardest difficulty. geeze!

The first guy to post right after you posted this thread has the more appropriate idea. just make all the guards more powerful, and better at fist fighting. i found both AC games to be VERY enjoyable, but the combat is just to easy. i want to feel the need to run if im faced by more than 5 guards, instead of being able to easily defeat 20 or more guards, which i frequently do with just my fist to challenge myself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

soooo ur saying im right? FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT! im trying to make guards unbeleivably strong so hiding spots n running can be so much usefull and make more challenges especially with new guards like the Brawler and the ROUGE the strongest

TooLazy4Name
12-10-2009, 05:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tolazy4name1:

The first guy to post right after you posted this thread has the more appropriate idea. just make all the guards more powerful, and better at fist fighting. i found both AC games to be VERY enjoyable, but the combat is just to easy. i want to feel the need to run if im faced by more than 5 guards, instead of being able to easily defeat 20 or more guards, which i frequently do with just my fist to challenge myself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

soooo ur saying im right? FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT! im trying to make guards unbeleivably strong so hiding spots n running can be so much usefull and make more challenges especially with new guards like the Brawler and the ROUGE the strongest </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, im not saying your right at all. when i said "all these suggestions" i was mentioning your suggestions, not all the other people. the guy who posted under your opening post has the right idea. im saying your going in the right direction, but WAAAAY to far. your making it sound like id have to run away from 2 guards &gt;.&gt;

wwfls1
12-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Ya but what do u think the right direction is. Cuz im saying making the guards harder and making it more harder to stay alive from them is a big forum topic and should be improved

bladencrowd
12-10-2009, 07:42 PM
...this would make the difficulty worse than the old ninja gaiden games on hardest difficulty. geeze! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Bad. Memories. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif