PDA

View Full Version : Printout for PF controls

Razman23
12-25-2004, 10:20 AM
Is there a way for me to print out the control settings I have done in the PF control panel?

I want to update my X45 profile but I dont want to open up the game and write down all the key strokes.

Thanks in advance.

WildeSau
12-25-2004, 11:39 AM
I think the only way is to take screenshots and post them into a Wordfile or other text program and print it out from there.

WildeSau

DD_NL
12-25-2004, 12:48 PM
There is a better way:
Zaklaw posted this on the general forum, I copied it here for ya:

Hi All

After never having a complete proper Control's menu at hand and not wishing to deface the supplied one with my own key settings, I looked into editing the one in the IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles folder,"Controls.pdf". I opened it up in "Adobe Reader", copied it to clipboard under the "Edit" menu. I opened MS Word, new document and changed all the margins to 0.5cm, made 4 colunms on the page, with 0.1cm spacing and then pasted in the "Control.PDF", which fits nicely onto one page. Once that was done I ran the find and replace menu to remove "User Defined" and leave blank spaces instead. Its just then a matter of typing your own keys in and arranging and formating the text to how you want it. Did not realise how easy it could be.

Latico
12-25-2004, 03:17 PM
For refferences to use with DD NL's idea, you can go into the FB directory on your HD and open the "Users" folder, open the default.ini file. This will give you a printable txt file with the hotkey settings as you have already mapped them. It isn't a very good refference to have during flight though.

Razman23
12-25-2004, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Its not for a daily use thing but more to see exactly what key strokes I have used on the 'user defined' items. With this info, I can sit down and redo my profile without having to crank up PF each time I cant find or remember what keys I used.