PDA

View Full Version : Last Mission in AC:B replay *spoilers*

the11bravo
11-30-2010, 02:07 PM
Does anyone else think you should be able to replay the last level (desmond getting the apple)? It's really a huge part to the game and the only way you can replay it is to start the game over. I'd like to see it added in a patch.

the11bravo
11-30-2010, 02:07 PM
Does anyone else think you should be able to replay the last level (desmond getting the apple)? It's really a huge part to the game and the only way you can replay it is to start the game over. I'd like to see it added in a patch.

dchil279
11-30-2010, 02:46 PM
How would Ubisoft justify being able to do that?

FrankieSatt
11-30-2010, 02:49 PM
It isn't an animus memory so I can see why you can't go back and replay it. This is also why I hate save points. I should be able to save it before I get the apple so that I can restore it and watch the ending again.

Please Ubisoft, do away with save points or allow us to also save the game where we see fit.

the11bravo
11-30-2010, 03:05 PM
@dchil279 I don't see how adding it to the DNA would be a problem, the would just make it like a normal memory block.

@FrankieSatt I know why I can't replay it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif my point was that it should be.