PDA

View Full Version : Just saw embors

castillo123
11-16-2011, 02:08 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO I DO NOT WANT AN ASSASSINS CREED ASIAN GAME. NO NO NO JUST NO. NO NO NO AND NO. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS CUZ WORDS SO YEA

im jus curious to see if its posible that AC3 will have to do with asains or asia

kriegerdesgottes
11-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Embers, in no way, implies that ACIII will take place in Asia. Actually Revelations implies heavily on another terrible location that I would not like.

ivetusmcsat8202
11-16-2011, 02:18 PM
It leaves a good hint but it doesn't mean AC III will take place in Asia. When I watched Embers I thought the same thing.

I wouldn't mind it in Asia. The storyline and atmosphere will sell it to me the most. The reason I loved AC and ACII was the time periods, and atmosphere are something that I know and love. I know little of Asian history however I wouldn't rule it out as a possible locale in the next game since it would be interesting to add in the Asian culture and history under the AC timeline.

Getz_It_17
11-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
Embers, in no way, implies that ACIII will take place in Asia. Actually Revelations implies heavily on another terrible location that I would not like.

What locations did you not like? And why did you not like them? I think all the locations they have used have been great and historically accurate. I do not see why you do not enjoy the areas... but what reasoning do you have?

souNdwAve89
11-16-2011, 03:26 PM
I wouldn't mind AC3 being in Asia since I'm open minded on a lot of things. It will be interesting since a lot of things will have to be redone such as the architecture, citizen models, color, landscape, etc.

Just know that the time period and country can be almost anything in AC3. Ubisoft is just throwing hints at us with possible locations and time periods to throw us off. Like how in Brotherhood there is a strong connection to the French Revolution and now China/Asia in Embers.

Black_Widow9
11-16-2011, 07:08 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not post in all CAPS. Or break the Forum up by streaming a continuous word. Please use the Find button to search for previously created Topics. </span>

You can also post about AC3 here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)

Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>