PDA

View Full Version : im not a true assassin

slim2010
01-04-2010, 09:10 AM
Wow how hard is the last assassins tomb! i have tried about four hours now and cannot get my side jumps down. right when i think im on my way ...i jump in the wrong direction...thinking about quiting the game.. any secrets to getting throw this opstical coarse

slim2010
01-04-2010, 09:10 AM
Wow how hard is the last assassins tomb! i have tried about four hours now and cannot get my side jumps down. right when i think im on my way ...i jump in the wrong direction...thinking about quiting the game.. any secrets to getting throw this opstical coarse

OzDavis
01-04-2010, 09:16 AM
I posted some advice about this in another thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/8781044128?r=7061005128#7061005128) earlier today.

Wournos
01-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Trial and error. Don't rush too much. You need to observe where to go next.
But I have to say 4 hours for it is a little massive. I managed the four sections on roughly the third try on each; which for me is surprising. I usually fail on most other games.

slim2010
01-05-2010, 02:06 PM
i get in a bad spot and spaz out ,,,I got this the very next try..thanks

xtremelewis
01-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Try doing it with out actually pulling the leaver or button and dont rush. do that once or twice then have a go but still dont rush theres pleanty of time.

nitres15
01-05-2010, 02:32 PM
first time i did that tomb i was in there for 45 min thats long to me i went crazy

bladencrowd
01-06-2010, 04:36 AM
1st try http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif.

Wournos
01-06-2010, 04:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by slim2010:
i get in a bad spot and spaz out ,,,I got this the very next try..thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's very easy to get angry when failing. Been there, done that. But the key is to try stay calm. I had issues with an assassination contract that took me well over 15 tries, but got there in the end after a few inhale/exhales. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IronMike60
01-06-2010, 11:34 AM
Concur! Last tomb too difficult for me also on my xBox 360. I would ask that the developers delete ANY TIMED puzzles of this difficulty. It was a waste of time to always fall in the water on my first wall climb/jump. If they were going to make this tomb so insanely wall-climb crazy, they could have at least not made it a timed sequence and I could keep any forward progress I made. I finally just gave up and aborted the sequence - with rising thoughts of anger and bad language towards the developers of this torture. I detest TIMED sequences - I skipped most of them if they were unnecessary. Tried the horse race in Romagna but gave up after two tries - just too much impediments from the crowds in the roads.

nitres15
01-06-2010, 11:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MBruha:
Concur! Last tomb too difficult for me also on my xBox 360. I would ask that the developers delete ANY TIMED puzzles of this difficulty. It was a waste of time to always fall in the water on my first wall climb/jump. If they were going to make this tomb so insanely wall-climb crazy, they could have at least not made it a timed sequence and I could keep any forward progress I made. I finally just gave up and aborted the sequence - with rising thoughts of anger and bad language towards the developers of this torture. I detest TIMED sequences - I skipped most of them if they were unnecessary. Tried the horse race in Romagna but gave up after two tries - just too much impediments from the crowds in the roads. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its not hard only the first time

Awesomo888
01-08-2010, 12:09 AM
No armor 4 u

Awesomo888
01-08-2010, 12:10 AM
i got it on my 2nd or 3rd try

Wournos
01-08-2010, 01:49 AM
I did this for the second time yesterday and isn't it strange how you do so very well the first time you play and completely suck the second time? I failed beyond belief yesterday even though I knew what to do. Over confident maybe.
One thing I find difficult is the sudden change of camera angle. It always makes me jump off in the wrong direction. But then again if one go slowly it doesn't happen.

zjc96
02-06-2010, 06:47 PM
I got it after i figured out what to do rofl http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

silversnake4133
02-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Tricks to side jumps: Set the camera so that it's directly behind Ezio as you approach the wall. Once you get close enough or start running up the wall, the camera will zoom out to a locked position showing you where you should be jumping to. Next hold down both the right trigger (R2 for PS3) and the A button (X for PS3). Once you've reached the top of your wall run, (Ezio will pause for a moment) tilt the analog stick in the direction of the ledge/beam. Ezio should leap off in the desired direction, but if he doesn't, just try again.

The timer in the last tomb allows for at least one minor screw up. Just remember that if you hear the clicks sound closer together, DON'T PANIC! Just calmly progress and you'll guarantee less free-running mistakes.

Bonus: Replay this mission after acquiring Altair's armor for an easter egg. (Activate the switch, watch the cutscene then walk over to the water's edge and have Ezio look over it. Don't touch the controls for a minute or two and you should activate the easter egg. ^_^

willwork4pizza
02-18-2010, 06:52 PM
google a video of it

kombajnotron
03-17-2010, 05:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by slim2010:
Wow how hard is the last assassins tomb! i have tried about four hours now and cannot get my side jumps down. right when i think im on my way ...i jump in the wrong direction...thinking about quiting the game.. any secrets to getting throw this opstical coarse </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not being a noob i guess http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif i've completed them with ease... i got through every tomb with max 2-3 screw ups.

Jack-Reacher
03-18-2010, 12:34 AM
Its easy, dont hold down X. Just do one jump at a time