PDA

View Full Version : Lucy's Emails

Ghrima22
07-22-2011, 06:20 AM
SO I was recently replaying the story mode of ACB in anticipation of ACR, and was keeping my eye out for any little hints or clues. I thought this might be something. Shaun emails everyone asking for pain pills, and Lucy emails back saying their on the window sill in her room, but in the basement where the animus is and where they're working, there are four sleeping bags, suggesting everyone is sleeping in there. Not sure what it could mean.

Ghrima22
07-22-2011, 06:20 AM
SO I was recently replaying the story mode of ACB in anticipation of ACR, and was keeping my eye out for any little hints or clues. I thought this might be something. Shaun emails everyone asking for pain pills, and Lucy emails back saying their on the window sill in her room, but in the basement where the animus is and where they're working, there are four sleeping bags, suggesting everyone is sleeping in there. Not sure what it could mean.

LightRey
07-22-2011, 06:51 AM
she probably needs a room to change her clothes etc.

twenty_glyphs
07-22-2011, 10:53 AM
Yeah the emails are definitely fishy in Brotherhood. Pretty sure there's no window sills down in the Sanctuary. One of Shaun's emails also mentions his nightstand. It's possible that they are staying in rooms in the ruined Villa, but that seems a little strange. And why put the sleeping bags in the Sanctuary level if that's the case? Lucy also says in one email that Desmond can't leave the Sanctuary and she won't leave him alone. I sure left the Sanctuary as Desmond a lot of times during the game...

samward
07-22-2011, 11:32 AM
it is very weird... but there are a lot of weird things surrounding Lucy. In AC1 she tells Desmond she is a prisoner, yet in AC2 after she had been captive for soooo long, she practically walks out of Abstergo with Desmond. Then of course the whole thing with her disappearing for half of the game in ACB... and the cryptic emails between her and William M.... just a few more to add to the strange list surrounding Lucy, emails and otherwise.

Ureh
07-22-2011, 12:50 PM
Maybe the sleeping bags are there so that they can catch a quick nap without having to walk all the way back to their rooms? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

blazefp
07-22-2011, 01:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by samward:
it is very weird... but there are a lot of weird things surrounding Lucy. In AC1 she tells Desmond she is a prisoner, yet in AC2 after she had been captive for soooo long, she practically walks out of Abstergo with Desmond. Then of course the whole thing with her disappearing for half of the game in ACB... and the cryptic emails between her and William M.... just a few more to add to the strange list surrounding Lucy, emails and otherwise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, first she fled from AI and we could see the guards that she avoid and the others that she fought with Desmond.
Second, yeah I would really like to know what happened to her. Why did she disappeared?
Third, William M. seems to be the head of the assassins so I suppose he is the grand Master of the assassins so it's understandable some of her e-mails. However she has some received e-mails from him that seems to be answering something but when we check the sent emails there's nothing there.

samward
07-23-2011, 09:33 AM
I suppose what I was getting at that ever since I finished reading the Comics **** if you have not read them, you may not want to read further*** I have begun to think that Lucy is a sleeper. It makes everything else make sense.

Yeah so she avoided some guards when escaping ...but why could she not have just done this long ago? Why was she successful only after Desmond gave Abstergo the info they wanted?

William M. was also present during Daniel Cross' freakout when he killed the mentor at the time. So he would have remembered that this was a weapon in the Templars arsenal. Maybe he recognized it in her, and the emails where he tells her not to do anything dumb was to try and calm her down so she did not pull a Cross and kill everyone.

It may even explain why Juno made Desmond stab her. Maybe she was reacting to the Templar technology locked inside of Lucy.

It does make you think...