PDA

View Full Version : are the tracers delayed for everybody or just for a few?

raaaid
04-29-2007, 06:04 AM
if you want to help to improve this game like me you could do this test:

go offline and put 1/4 time speed, then shoot the tracers and see if they have delay

raaaid
04-29-2007, 06:04 AM
if you want to help to improve this game like me you could do this test:

go offline and put 1/4 time speed, then shoot the tracers and see if they have delay

XyZspineZyX
04-29-2007, 07:01 AM
What do you mean by delay? Not every round is a tracer

To determine if there is even a problem, you need to find out a few things:

1. Where are tracers modelled in each ammo loadout? Is it different for each plane or is it the same? Example: every 10th round? Every 5th? Is it every 8th for US planes and every 12th for Brit planes? You need to have some sort of control, or you don;t know what you're looking at

2. Historically where should the tracers be? Pick a plane, and research the ammo loadouts

3. Does the game assume that if every Xth round is a tracer, whenever the trigger is pulled, X-1 rounds must be fired before the Xth round (tracer) is shown?

Just hopping into any old bird and pulling triggers is not going to tell you much about the game, but it will tell you plenty about the nature of the internet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif If you want to test, set up a test, my man. Don't go willy-nilly

raaaid
04-29-2007, 09:12 AM
what i mean is the trail of smoke appears almost half second after the bullet(shooting a single trace bullet)

it can be easily seen in 1/4 speed

VW-IceFire
04-29-2007, 11:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:
what i mean is the trail of smoke appears almost half second after the bullet(shooting a single trace bullet)

it can be easily seen in 1/4 speed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It happens for everyone...just most people aren't perceptive enough to notice. Again...stop aiming by tracer smoke...

Treetop64
04-29-2007, 11:55 AM
I think you guys are taking this thread a bit more seriously than it deserves... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Nimits
04-29-2007, 12:24 PM
The real question is, why are you flying at 1/4 time?

XyZspineZyX
04-29-2007, 02:22 PM
raaaid's entitled to the same consideration I give other members, treetop. If you posted a lot of odd stuff, I'd still answer your questions