PDA

View Full Version : Vector Expansion & IL2, FS2004, ACES HI II

thomasbernie
01-11-2005, 07:47 AM
I just finished trying Track IR3 Pro. It gives beautiful smooth and high-res viewing with IL-2. But the full potential can be seen with FS2004 and ACES HI. I hear BOB will have full support.

I downloaded ACES to try it out. Fantastic viewing. But what I don't get is how can anybody fly that sim? Tell me I'm doing something wrong -- it doesn't feel natural. The nose of the ac bounces all over the place. I don't get it.

thomasbernie
01-11-2005, 07:47 AM
I just finished trying Track IR3 Pro. It gives beautiful smooth and high-res viewing with IL-2. But the full potential can be seen with FS2004 and ACES HI. I hear BOB will have full support.

I downloaded ACES to try it out. Fantastic viewing. But what I don't get is how can anybody fly that sim? Tell me I'm doing something wrong -- it doesn't feel natural. The nose of the ac bounces all over the place. I don't get it.

Jaws2002
01-11-2005, 08:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thomasbernie:

I downloaded ACES to try it out. Fantastic viewing. But what I don't get is how can anybody fly that sim? Tell me I'm doing something wrong -- it doesn't feel natural. The nose of the ac bounces all over the place. I don't get it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aces High is a great game. Old but still great. That is the only place where you can see huge 100+ aircraft missions (flown by humans).
I'm not playing it online for some times now but sure is a great game.

Stoyanov
01-11-2005, 10:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> That is the only place where you can see huge 100+ aircraft missions (flown by humans).
I'm not playing it online for some times now but sure is a great game. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
neg this is not the only place, on the WarBirds 2 free server u can see 100+ player too.

S 8
01-11-2005, 02:01 PM
It´s a bit twitchy but I think that can be toned down with some fiddling with stick settings,like you do in PF.