PDA

View Full Version : skip cutscenes

Faylinks
11-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Well, i have been playing the game i think it is awesome, really fun to run around and do the tasks.

but i will be playing some parts over again and i will have to sit through the cutscenes over again and was just wondering how to skip them, or if thats even possible.

i love the story but i would like to skip through stuff if i have already seen it.

Faylinks
11-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Well, i have been playing the game i think it is awesome, really fun to run around and do the tasks.

but i will be playing some parts over again and i will have to sit through the cutscenes over again and was just wondering how to skip them, or if thats even possible.

i love the story but i would like to skip through stuff if i have already seen it.

blarson11
11-14-2007, 11:34 PM
i dont think its possible, i died a couple of times at teh beggining when doing a leap of faith, and every time i had to redo the fight thing where you teach all the noobs, i was like noooo, just leave me alone. i tried to skips the begginning in the lab too cuz i already saw that online, no joy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

bokeef04
11-14-2007, 11:38 PM
you prob cant skip any of the tutorial(with any luck if it sees you have a previous game on their it might let you skip them) but you should be able to kill the assassination speeches, seeing as they did that with the montferrat mission so they didn't reveal anything he says

Faylinks
11-14-2007, 11:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blarson11:
i dont think its possible, i died a couple of times at teh beggining when doing a leap of faith, and every time i had to redo the fight thing where you teach all the noobs, i was like noooo, just leave me alone. i tried to skips the begginning in the lab too cuz i already saw that online, no joy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same, i watched the online one 2 times, so i had to sit through it again when i got the game. and i will be playing the game through again later so thats 3 times i will sit through the talking.
eh, oh well i guess QQ

Faylinks
11-15-2007, 12:47 AM
i hope that you can skip it if you have already seen it. gets a bit redundant