PDA

View Full Version : !

Presidan
11-29-2007, 03:49 PM
Well well well......

Guess who decided to play a few chess games after not playing at all for more than 1 year ?! I got my behind handed to me but it was fun ! Glad to see that there is a new version of Chessmaster out there. Is it good ? Ebutaljib ! Why am i not surprised to see you around here !? Keep the good work up. I'll see if i can get a copy of CMXI. Is C1arinet boy still around ?

Presidan
11-29-2007, 03:49 PM
Well well well......

Guess who decided to play a few chess games after not playing at all for more than 1 year ?! I got my behind handed to me but it was fun ! Glad to see that there is a new version of Chessmaster out there. Is it good ? Ebutaljib ! Why am i not surprised to see you around here !? Keep the good work up. I'll see if i can get a copy of CMXI. Is C1arinet boy still around ?

Presidan
11-30-2007, 11:00 AM
Done, i should get an answer in the next few days. I am surprised to see that i still have my admin rights as well !

So, how is this new CMXI game ? Does it have new tutorials ? What kind of bugs are we looking at ? A lot of online players ? Are there annoying players ? WHat about the clan option, is it still there ?

Hey ebu, do you play on fics ?