PDA

View Full Version : Carnevale Cape??? *SPOILERS*

GaM3r_010
12-21-2009, 06:24 PM
*SPOILERS*

When the Carnevale starts, I noticed you get this pretty little pitch black cape with a bunch of cool gold graphics on it. Why can't we keep this? It disappears right after carnevale...it looks beast with Altair's Armor too.

GaM3r_010
12-21-2009, 06:24 PM
*SPOILERS*

When the Carnevale starts, I noticed you get this pretty little pitch black cape with a bunch of cool gold graphics on it. Why can't we keep this? It disappears right after carnevale...it looks beast with Altair's Armor too.

TooLazy4Name
12-21-2009, 07:00 PM
I dont know why they took it away either, especially since the carnavale still goes on in the game after beating it.

An_Idea
12-21-2009, 07:19 PM
mmmmmm no im pretty sure the carnival ends, its just, if you noticed the carnival section is bocked off until the carnival missions. i think they just didnt take out the carnies and re block off the area. because that would make people angry. the cape was just part of the costume, like the mask

TooLazy4Name
12-21-2009, 08:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An_Idea:
mmmmmm no im pretty sure the carnival ends, its just, if you noticed the carnival section is bocked off until the carnival missions. i think they just didnt take out the carnies and re block off the area. because that would make people angry. the cape was just part of the costume, like the mask </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, if it ends, theres a bunch of carnavale obssessed loonies running around in carnavale outfits and dancing, and playing instruments ETC.

An_Idea
12-22-2009, 04:40 PM
i just think that they didnt take them out. remember, after the carnival it jumps forward like 2 years. carnivals arent that long

TheEpicWolf
12-22-2009, 05:21 PM
I think it's coming in the DLC http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif