PDA

View Full Version : Did I completely miss the boat on this?

shawnm82
01-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Ok, I bought my game at Gamestop and got the code for what is it..the Medici tomb? I also unlocked the UPlay map...but is there one more I should have? It says I am at 98.47% but I read different thigns saying gamestop was suppsoed to have two maps? Did I miss a code somewhere or something in the game? I know that there are some maps not available yet, but was the UPlay map the second one? And what about some shipyard level? Any Ideas?

shawnm82
01-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Ok, I bought my game at Gamestop and got the code for what is it..the Medici tomb? I also unlocked the UPlay map...but is there one more I should have? It says I am at 98.47% but I read different thigns saying gamestop was suppsoed to have two maps? Did I miss a code somewhere or something in the game? I know that there are some maps not available yet, but was the UPlay map the second one? And what about some shipyard level? Any Ideas?

Azugo
01-28-2010, 11:13 PM
Yeah, there's the Medici's Palace thing, Arsenal Shipyard and the Duomo for the Templar maps. Then the Auditore Family Crypt is in Monterrigioni.

Iskander_Estel
01-28-2010, 11:13 PM
the arsenal shipyard it's only avalible in UK with the Black Edition
game stop gave you one map with the normal version of the game
but the Master edition has 2 maps, but bay now i'm afraid it's imposible to get.

but hopefully in a near future the 3 maps will be avalibe as DLC.

Captain Tomatoz
01-29-2010, 12:47 AM
the duomo is already in the game its the; Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria Del Frari and Arsenal Shipyard. (people with the black edition go them all) They will be available as DLC at a later date