PDA

View Full Version : My Thoughts [SPOILERS]

OneBananaTooFar
11-23-2010, 04:46 AM
So the ending of the game was a bit confusing and such. but i remember minerva talking about that you should use your 6th sense. maybe its the the eaglevision? i dunno. also that memory inside a memory thing at the start made me think that maybe we are controlling desmonds son so we can be desmond and then atair or ezio. Desmonds son>desmond>Altair/Ezio.

That is just the couple of things i think of right now. um also the map of the temples they were talking about was in the villa all the time. i got proof!

1. start AC2

2.go to ur villa

3. eagle vision at the codex pages

4.Shazabom! you have a map with several AC symbols on them. maybe they are for the temples

One last thing. can someone explain who those last people that came while the credits were rolling? they said

Guy 1:Get him into the animus
Guy 2:no cant you see what this did to him?
Guy1: do it now!
Desmond:NOOO!

Maybe abstergo people?

DISCUSS!

OneBananaTooFar
11-23-2010, 04:46 AM
So the ending of the game was a bit confusing and such. but i remember minerva talking about that you should use your 6th sense. maybe its the the eaglevision? i dunno. also that memory inside a memory thing at the start made me think that maybe we are controlling desmonds son so we can be desmond and then atair or ezio. Desmonds son>desmond>Altair/Ezio.

That is just the couple of things i think of right now. um also the map of the temples they were talking about was in the villa all the time. i got proof!

1. start AC2

2.go to ur villa

3. eagle vision at the codex pages

4.Shazabom! you have a map with several AC symbols on them. maybe they are for the temples

One last thing. can someone explain who those last people that came while the credits were rolling? they said

Guy 1:Get him into the animus
Guy 2:no cant you see what this did to him?
Guy1: do it now!
Desmond:NOOO!

Maybe abstergo people?

DISCUSS!

glenneey
11-23-2010, 05:21 AM
I didn't like the ending...[SPOILERS]
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Lucy got killed , And the end conversation wanted me to know who they are http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif</span>

Dbaglurker
11-23-2010, 05:47 AM
Ok so I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find anyone talking about this but has anybody played around with the little snippets of video and sound in the subject 16 menu?
Here are my observations and thoughts.

First of all the obvious, if you scroll from left to right you see the sentence "The miracle is in the execution".

Second, if you look closely you can see a fuzzy almost baby like face in the static that plays on each clip.

Third, you will have to turn your volume right up for this one, but there is the sound of a heart beat in the background and the best way to describe it is the "heartbeat in the womb sound". I also noticed a faint voice in the background, and interestingly if you click on multiple videos quickly it overlaps the audio section. So try this, turn your volume up and quickly scroll through all the videos clicking "play video" on each one, the end result is a very freaky sounding snippet of noise.

Anyhow bringing these observations to a point, I have a theory. Considering the word "miracle" was usually associated with the giving of life,is it possible that Desmond impregnated Lucy when he stabbed her in the abdomen? Meaning Lucy is indeed connected to the blood line of Eve? The miracle is in the execution!