PDA

View Full Version : getting my xbox controller to work with the PC version

pmathieus07
02-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone out there knows how I can get the game to read my xbox controller on PC. I have it hooked up right, it works fine for Gears of War and Dead Space, but won't work for Assassins Creed! Any suggestions. Thanks!

pmathieus07
02-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone out there knows how I can get the game to read my xbox controller on PC. I have it hooked up right, it works fine for Gears of War and Dead Space, but won't work for Assassins Creed! Any suggestions. Thanks!

KZarr
02-07-2009, 03:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pmathieus07:
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone out there knows how I can get the game to read my xbox controller on PC. I have it hooked up right, it works fine for Gears of War and Dead Space, but won't work for Assassins Creed! Any suggestions. Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used the wire-less receiver for PC. Once you hook it up you need yo restart the game a few times and then set it to X360 controller in the options menu.

It's a little weird though cause you can't use it in menu's. Only while playing.