PDA

View Full Version : Ideas on what assassin creed 3 will be about (not brotherhood the one after)?

jacoblynnnixon
07-06-2010, 01:09 PM
my guess is that you will play as desmond in modern times but the fact that u cant have a guy running around new york stabbing people kinda put me off that idea until i played 2 again when hes talking to god in the vault and shes talking to desmond she speaks of find the temples aka find the temples to activate the devices that will protect earth from the 2012 super nova that took out the gods the first time so im guessing it will take place in many different temple places and maybe some of Abstergos buildings o and the fact they would not risk putting desmond in the animus anymore after the Ezio Auditore da Firenze saga because the bleeding effect would make him like 16 and go insane so that proves they cant have another ancestor story like those rumors of him in ww2 or in japan because it would not work with the story as for people who think they will stay with the animus because of brotherhood remember they put him back into the animus at the end of 2 and that's when brotherhood starts so it did not really go anywhere between 2 and brotherhood so that's more just like a good expansion pack for 2 that's why i think 3 will not be in the animus but what do you think the assassin creed 3 game will be about or take place

jacoblynnnixon
07-06-2010, 01:09 PM
my guess is that you will play as desmond in modern times but the fact that u cant have a guy running around new york stabbing people kinda put me off that idea until i played 2 again when hes talking to god in the vault and shes talking to desmond she speaks of find the temples aka find the temples to activate the devices that will protect earth from the 2012 super nova that took out the gods the first time so im guessing it will take place in many different temple places and maybe some of Abstergos buildings o and the fact they would not risk putting desmond in the animus anymore after the Ezio Auditore da Firenze saga because the bleeding effect would make him like 16 and go insane so that proves they cant have another ancestor story like those rumors of him in ww2 or in japan because it would not work with the story as for people who think they will stay with the animus because of brotherhood remember they put him back into the animus at the end of 2 and that's when brotherhood starts so it did not really go anywhere between 2 and brotherhood so that's more just like a good expansion pack for 2 that's why i think 3 will not be in the animus but what do you think the assassin creed 3 game will be about or take place

Xanatos2007
07-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Assassin's Creed 3 thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/1)

zgubilici
07-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Please follow the link above to the existing thread on AC3.

Thanks.