PDA

View Full Version : Some things about this game need to be addressed

Lasombra_Clan
10-03-2005, 12:18 PM
1st thing I have to say is that playing this game 2 days now I must say the this is 100X better then Halo 2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif K after saying that with the 2 days I have been on their have been something that have gotten on my nerves.

1. A glitch of throwing grenades and shooting at the same time.

2. When the host leaves the game end which blows. Should be like halo picks a new host.

3. This is a big for me more online options. For example-
A. Have no weapons for predators, or more then 4 predators, even a predator vs. predator, host picks predators, another one is what another user said to turn of radar for predator and use their senses.

B. What another user said it is kind of hard to play with your friends which really sucks. If you€re the host and it€s a non ranked game have the option of quitting back to the room instead of going back to the main screen.

4. Also 3 predators on one merc with a pistol and we 3 are meleeing him like 10 times and he dosent die and kill us. Modding maybe?

These are just of couple of things that grind my gears I want to hear from you guys also about this game. But this is one awesome game.

Lasombra_Clan
10-03-2005, 12:18 PM
1st thing I have to say is that playing this game 2 days now I must say the this is 100X better then Halo 2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif K after saying that with the 2 days I have been on their have been something that have gotten on my nerves.

1. A glitch of throwing grenades and shooting at the same time.

2. When the host leaves the game end which blows. Should be like halo picks a new host.

3. This is a big for me more online options. For example-
A. Have no weapons for predators, or more then 4 predators, even a predator vs. predator, host picks predators, another one is what another user said to turn of radar for predator and use their senses.

B. What another user said it is kind of hard to play with your friends which really sucks. If you€re the host and it€s a non ranked game have the option of quitting back to the room instead of going back to the main screen.

4. Also 3 predators on one merc with a pistol and we 3 are meleeing him like 10 times and he dosent die and kill us. Modding maybe?

These are just of couple of things that grind my gears I want to hear from you guys also about this game. But this is one awesome game.