PDA

View Full Version : Can't Connect To Server and Play!!!

bmonk
03-18-2011, 10:16 AM
I just bought Assassin's Creed 2 for the Mac, and I haven't been able to play it a single time.

The Ubisoft Game Launcher works fine, I get to the Main Menu, click on "Story Mode," and then it hangs up "Attempting to Restore Network Connection."

No firewall issues, no antivirus blockage, internet is fine (I downloaded the game from macgamestore.com), and after having paid good money I get a game that I haven't even been able to play once?!

I want this issue resolved or my money back and I will never by an Ubisoft game again.

bmonk
03-18-2011, 10:16 AM
I just bought Assassin's Creed 2 for the Mac, and I haven't been able to play it a single time.

The Ubisoft Game Launcher works fine, I get to the Main Menu, click on "Story Mode," and then it hangs up "Attempting to Restore Network Connection."

No firewall issues, no antivirus blockage, internet is fine (I downloaded the game from macgamestore.com), and after having paid good money I get a game that I haven't even been able to play once?!

I want this issue resolved or my money back and I will never by an Ubisoft game again.

Black_Widow9
03-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support with the details. The link is in my signature.