PDA

View Full Version : Z.A.R.

Burtrum462
05-15-2007, 10:38 PM
I've been searching for Z.A.R. everywhere on the internet and I can't find it. If anyone's forgotten what it is, Z.A.R. was made by Maddox Games back in 1998 and was very popular in Russia. Despite its popularity, it seems to have ceased to be sold or distributed on the internet. This message board seems like the best place to ask for information about it. Does anyone know if it's still sold anywhere? If not, does anyone have a copy and would like to sell or give it to me somehow?
I'm desperate to play it; I've played through the demo several times and it's really cool. I'd love to play the full game. Thanks!

Burtrum462
05-15-2007, 10:38 PM
I've been searching for Z.A.R. everywhere on the internet and I can't find it. If anyone's forgotten what it is, Z.A.R. was made by Maddox Games back in 1998 and was very popular in Russia. Despite its popularity, it seems to have ceased to be sold or distributed on the internet. This message board seems like the best place to ask for information about it. Does anyone know if it's still sold anywhere? If not, does anyone have a copy and would like to sell or give it to me somehow?
I'm desperate to play it; I've played through the demo several times and it's really cool. I'd love to play the full game. Thanks!