Radman500
11-25-2011, 05:01 PM
as the greatest assassin ever, in all the order

superior, in legacy to altair and ezio

if he saves the world, and puts an end to the templar order

what do you think

Assassin_M
11-25-2011, 05:08 PM
I think, by proven standards, that when you save the World, you become a legend..

itsamea-mario
11-25-2011, 05:08 PM
Well maybe not equal to them just after that, but if hr does go on to be the mentor, then using the experience he gained from Ezio and Altair he may very well do.

LightRey
11-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Possible, but I don't think he'll take down the Templar order. Maybe cripple it.

maxriderules
11-26-2011, 11:16 AM
I don't think it's possible to completely take down the templars. In AC2 it said something about 'Not being able to kill an idea'. So I think by the end tha assassins will be mostly decimated as their attempts to activate the temples force open confrontation, and Desmond will have to start a new assassins order, similar to ACB and ACR. To be honest, I hope the player themself doesn't activate all of the temples. I personally think the player should activate the last one at the end, with the group holding the templars off as well as they can. They'll die, Desmond will save the world, and have to rebuild the order, but will only be remembered as being as good as Ezio and Altair, not better. Just my 2 cents.

RzaRecta357
11-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Regardless of what he does he's already one of the most important assassins there have been since he directly contacted the first civi and has a friggin glowing arm.

Haha.