PDA

View Full Version : What's up with IL2SKINS.com

Jaras
09-04-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm very curious. IL2SKINS.com has not been online for very long time. I have a question to anyone who's beta testing it. And it is simple, and possibly annoying.
When? When? When is it going to be finished/released/accesible? Whatever, just finish it, come on. As far I remember it had the best skins database ever!

Jaras
09-04-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm very curious. IL2SKINS.com has not been online for very long time. I have a question to anyone who's beta testing it. And it is simple, and possibly annoying.
When? When? When is it going to be finished/released/accesible? Whatever, just finish it, come on. As far I remember it had the best skins database ever!

fordfan25
09-04-2005, 01:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jaras:
When? When? When is it going to be finished/released/accesible? Whatever, just finish it, come on. As far I remember it had the best skins database ever! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea i have been waiting patiantly. dureing last reformate i lost all the skins i DL and havent been able to find a site with a good selection for the planes i fly.

hotspace
09-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Sea Norris is your man to ask as he talks to Sharx alot on MSN Messenger, but I don't think IL2Skins will be back in the near future m8.

Hot Space