PDA

View Full Version : AC Soundtracks

ProdiGurl
11-20-2011, 08:45 AM
My favorite is ACBrotherhood, but I like 2 off ACR alot.

I really miss the Viewpoint music from ACB in this one.

TorQue1988
11-20-2011, 09:32 AM
AC2 has one of the best game soundtracks i have ever heard. Ezio's Family track is amazing.

albertwesker22
11-20-2011, 09:59 AM
Favourite tracks.

AC 1: Acre Underworld, Chase Theme(can't remember its full name)

AC 2: Home In Florence, Tour Of Venice, Ezio's Family.

ACB: Echo's of the old Roman ruins, City Of Rome.

ACR: City Of Constantinople(I really like this track, but the rest of the soundtrack just seemed so bland to me)

ProdiGurl
11-20-2011, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
Favourite tracks.

AC 1: Acre Underworld, Chase Theme(can't remember its full name)

AC 2: Home In Florence, Tour Of Venice, Ezio's Family.

ACB: Echo's of the old Roman ruins, City Of Rome.

ACR: City Of Constantinople(I really like this track, but the rest of the soundtrack just seemed so bland to me)

ACR: On the attack, - there's one I can't find tho - it's used around the beginning while he's looking for the first key. I'll add it when I find it.

ACB: City of Rome
Fav. song of all the games so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bK8puFRTX4

Sarari
11-20-2011, 12:45 PM
AC1: City of Jerusalem, the song where you're running from guards in Damascus, and the song that plays when you're running around in Masyaf.

AC2: Sanctuary, Ezio's Family, Home in Florence, Dream of Venice, and Venice Rooftops.

ACB: Echoes of the Roman Ruins, Villa Under Attack, Quartier Campagna. Quartier Campangna isn't actually on the soundtrack, but that song played when you were in the fields in Rome. I loved it a lot.

ACR: Honestly, there are too many for me to list.

xboxauditore
11-20-2011, 01:48 PM
The Chase songs from all of 'em are great.

And AC2 had some truly emotional music.

But the Theme song Sicarius from Revelations takes the trophy.

Sarari
11-20-2011, 01:51 PM
I think Road to Masyaf was great.

hva_899
11-20-2011, 01:58 PM
All the soundtracks from AC are great but i'll name a 3 from each which stand out for me even though they all do.

AC1: Chase Theme, Jubair Al Hakim, Jerusalem

AC2: Flight Over Venice, Ezio In Florence, Hideout

ACB: Echoes of the Roman Ruins, Apple Chamber, City of Rome

ACR: Galata Tower, Investigation, The Revelation

The order on which the soundtracks would go for me would be.

1. ACR
2. AC2
3. ACB
4. AC1

Assassin_M
11-20-2011, 02:00 PM
IMHO I liked AC II`s the best, but now AC R is on top, because it finally returned the Idea of a main Theme, and its absolutely Beautiful, when the different versions of it were played in certain areas, I get goosebumps.

Sarari
11-20-2011, 02:24 PM
Omg, that song Investigation is amazing. I love it. I also like the song "Istanbul". All the songs from Revelations are great. I honestly can't chose which one I like the most. It depends on my mood.

hva_899
11-20-2011, 03:04 PM
I also like the song "Istanbul". All the songs from Revelations are great. I honestly can't chose which one I like the most. It depends on my mood.

I definetly agree with the above, too many songs from the ACR soundtrack to pick from and it depends on what mood your in. I also like 'Welcome to Kostantiniyye' 'Die by the Blade' 'Istanbul' 'Abstergo Industries' 'On The Attack' theres too many.