PDA

View Full Version : AC Revelations: Back To The Present (gameinformer)

BioPulse.ps3
05-15-2011, 07:01 AM
gameinformer article:

http://goo.gl/zCEoN

BioPulse.ps3
05-15-2011, 07:01 AM
gameinformer article:

http://goo.gl/zCEoN

ShaneO7K
05-15-2011, 07:15 AM
Yeah this is on another thread aswell, but thanks anyway!

Can't wait to see Desmond's story in this one, hopefully his story isn't like an optional thing in this one. I wish there was more to his story in ACB rather than just the part at the end and the optional parts to look at e-mails if you left the animus.

itsamea-mario
05-15-2011, 07:24 AM
I like the idea of seeing desmonds memories, Anyone else want to bet one of those shows how he got his scar?

midos2010
05-15-2011, 07:24 AM
i hope they make coop story in game ezio and altair

itsamea-mario
05-15-2011, 07:40 AM
i hope they don't.

DavisP92
05-15-2011, 07:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
i hope they don't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

may i ask why don't you want coop?... i feel that it would make the game a lot more enjoyable

BioPulse.ps3
05-15-2011, 08:03 AM
if they find a good story context to introduce coop it's ok. but the single player has to stay single player.

ShaneO7K
05-15-2011, 08:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
i hope they don't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

may i ask why don't you want coop?... i feel that it would make the game a lot more enjoyable </div></BLOCKQUOTE> They said back for ACB was released that they would only do Co-Op if it made sense in the AC universe.

And what was said about being Altair and Ezio makes no sense because they don't meet, Ezio just looks into his memories.

itsamea-mario
05-15-2011, 08:11 AM
^pretty much.
Especially not in SP, since it wouldn't work, I imagine there'd be a hella'load of synch problems.
And Ezio and Altair never met.

kriegerdesgottes
05-16-2011, 12:38 PM
I like the direction they are going with this but here is my question: Is Jeffery yohalem not writing this one? also what happened to Corey May?

phil.llllll
05-16-2011, 12:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
I like the direction they are going with this but here is my question: Is Jeffery yohalem not writing this one? also what happened to Corey May? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Darby McDevitt is the writer on this one (as it says in the article).

Apparently he also wrote bloodlines (I haven't seen the whole thing but from what I did see, it was mostly awful) and the other AC spin off games. Hopefully Revelations is much better...

Not sure what's happening with Corey May but I would guess he's working on AC3.

ShaneO7K
05-16-2011, 12:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phil.llllll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
I like the direction they are going with this but here is my question: Is Jeffery yohalem not writing this one? also what happened to Corey May? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently he also wrote bloodlines (I haven't seen the whole thing but from what I did see, it was mostly awful) and the other AC spin off games. Hopefully Revelations is much better...

Not sure what's happening with Corey May but I would guess he's working on AC3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I'm guessing Patrice is also working on AC3 after his break.

Grandmaster_Z
05-16-2011, 12:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phil.llllll:

Not sure what's happening with Corey May but I would guess he's working on AC3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I'm guessing Patrice is also working on AC3 after his break. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not sure if you are being serious or not, but patrice left and it working for THQ.

iN3krO
05-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Hated the optional part of desmond... it should be like in ac2 where you are forced to go out of animus....

ShaneO7K
05-16-2011, 01:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

Not sure what's happening with Corey May but I would guess he's working on AC3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I'm guessing Patrice is also working on AC3 after his break. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not sure if you are being serious or not, but patrice left and it working for THQ. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> ....Why say it as if it's news I should've known?
I just remember hearing the stuff last year and didn't look much into it.

itsamea-mario
05-16-2011, 01:39 PM
Well, you could just leave the animus, if you didn't then it's your own fault.

Kaxen6
05-16-2011, 01:48 PM
I'm curious about Desmond's memories.

For some bizarre reason, it's driving me nuts to not know what his parents look like. Which is... probably the randomest thing to want to know about Desmond. Well, there's also the farm...

thekyle0
05-16-2011, 01:50 PM

Not sure what's happening with Corey May but I would guess he's working on AC3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Last I checked, which was during the ACB hype build-up, Corey May's role was as the Story Director (Or something like that). My guess is that this means he heads the writing department and coordinates between the different people writing the ambient crowd statements, the character dialogue, and the over-all story happening in all media that the franchise has extended into, such as Project Legacy(Facebook game), and The Fall(comic book series).

itsamea-mario
05-16-2011, 02:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaxen6:

For some bizarre reason, it's driving me nuts to not know what his parents look like. Which is... probably the randomest thing to want to know about Desmond. Well, there's also the farm... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The desmond sections are some of my favourite parts, maybe because there are precious few, but also i think there's a lot of potential there.

It had better not just be several bartending minigames...

Kaxen6
05-16-2011, 02:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaxen6:

For some bizarre reason, it's driving me nuts to not know what his parents look like. Which is... probably the randomest thing to want to know about Desmond. Well, there's also the farm... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The desmond sections are some of my favourite parts, maybe because there are precious few, but also i think there's a lot of potential there.

It had better not just be several bartending minigames... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif ASSASSIN CUP FLIPPING~

itsamea-mario
05-16-2011, 02:25 PM
I imagine alot of leaking cocktail shakers. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

joaomuas
05-16-2011, 03:44 PM
I wanna drive his motorcycle!

NewBlade200
05-16-2011, 03:57 PM
Hidden Martini blade attachment.

Gasketfuse
05-16-2011, 04:31 PM
"The Bartender" multiplayer character?

X10J
05-16-2011, 10:11 PM

It had better not just be several bartending minigames... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif ASSASSIN CUP FLIPPING~ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hidden Tap. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

But yeah, high hopes for Desmond.

kriegerdesgottes
05-17-2011, 04:46 PM
He wrote Bloodlines!? that was a terrible game. Honestly it might have been better if the psp had a second analog stick but the story was pretty bad so that kind of scares me. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised......