PDA

View Full Version : ahaha check this post out

MiniAssasin
11-13-2007, 02:03 AM
anyone seen the gametrailers review.

where he kills a gaurd and blends and the other guy is stood next to you going "who is responsible for this"

the cracks are starting to show. im not fussed adds to my enjoyment facter

MiniAssasin
11-13-2007, 02:03 AM
anyone seen the gametrailers review.

where he kills a gaurd and blends and the other guy is stood next to you going "who is responsible for this"

the cracks are starting to show. im not fussed adds to my enjoyment facter

fruni
11-13-2007, 02:09 AM
yeh and the combat looks easy and stupit

But everything else checks out.. AWESOME

MiniAssasin
11-13-2007, 02:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fruni:
yeh and the combat looks easy and stupit

But everything else checks out.. AWESOME </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im fine with the combat. when hasnt combat been easy

nakv
11-13-2007, 02:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
im fine with the combat. when hasnt combat been easy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ninja Gaiden.

Seraph_394
11-13-2007, 03:00 AM
umm, ninja gaiden? anyways, the combat is not the main focus of this game, it's only natural it isn't as well done as the stealth features, the wall climbing, etc.

nakv
11-13-2007, 03:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Seraph_394:
umm, ninja gaiden? anyways, the combat is not the main focus of this game, it's only natural it isn't as well done as the stealth features, the wall climbing, etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assumed he was talking about gaming in general since the Assassin's Creed isn't out yet. You can't say something like that after you've played Ninja Gaiden.

I agree with you about the combat. It looks more like a fun mini-game to me.