PDA

View Full Version : did... did i just loose my sword?

oricle
12-24-2009, 03:10 PM
ok. so this is what happened. i was fighting this group of guards. and i this brute attacked me. somehow he knocked my sword ,the sword of altiar, out of my hand. i then switched to fists so i could get a new weapon and i disarmed a gaurd and took his sword. on the left of the screen it said "weapon changed" and now i cant get my sword back. will i just be able to go back to my villa and it will be there? or do i have to buy it again? has this happened to anyone else? and do you think it could work for a battle axe or spear?

oricle
12-24-2009, 03:10 PM
ok. so this is what happened. i was fighting this group of guards. and i this brute attacked me. somehow he knocked my sword ,the sword of altiar, out of my hand. i then switched to fists so i could get a new weapon and i disarmed a gaurd and took his sword. on the left of the screen it said "weapon changed" and now i cant get my sword back. will i just be able to go back to my villa and it will be there? or do i have to buy it again? has this happened to anyone else? and do you think it could work for a battle axe or spear?

commandguy
12-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Yeah, just go back to the villa to pick it up from the weaponrack again.
And no, you can't have a battle axe or spear as your main weapon.

ToKillInPeace
12-24-2009, 06:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by commandguy:
And no, you can't have a battle axe or spear as your main weapon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you CAN have a stick!!

(Y)

DeathBlade139
12-24-2009, 09:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ToKillInPeace:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by commandguy:
And no, you can't have a battle axe or spear as your main weapon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you CAN have a stick!!

(Y) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you can't keep it when travelling :'(