PDA

View Full Version : So Far...

Rogue Agent 035
11-15-2011, 02:07 AM
All I can say is WOW, granted I've only been witness to the first Desmond/16 meeting (which even in that my biggest question was answered... I think) an Ezio's escape, but even with that tid bit, I must say that this promises to definately deliver on everything that Ubisoft has promised us is the months leading up to the midnight release, to the PC gamers who have yet to see what I was talkin bout I apologize for the (I hope) minor spoiler that was not my intent. It's 3:00am here now an I plan ta crash fer a few hrs then continue the quest that we've all been waiting for.

Rogue Agent 035

Rogue Agent 035
11-15-2011, 02:07 AM
All I can say is WOW, granted I've only been witness to the first Desmond/16 meeting (which even in that my biggest question was answered... I think) an Ezio's escape, but even with that tid bit, I must say that this promises to definately deliver on everything that Ubisoft has promised us is the months leading up to the midnight release, to the PC gamers who have yet to see what I was talkin bout I apologize for the (I hope) minor spoiler that was not my intent. It's 3:00am here now an I plan ta crash fer a few hrs then continue the quest that we've all been waiting for.

Rogue Agent 035