PDA

View Full Version : Accuracy rating?

FinnBird
05-06-2005, 02:32 PM
I recall someone talking about seeing their accuracy % while playing.

Is there a way to see how many % of your shots you hit/missed, I'm playing the AEP and PF standalone 3.04.

Thank you.

FinnBird
05-06-2005, 02:32 PM
I recall someone talking about seeing their accuracy % while playing.

Is there a way to see how many % of your shots you hit/missed, I'm playing the AEP and PF standalone 3.04.

Thank you.

JunkoIfurita
05-06-2005, 04:03 PM
I have a feeling that when you play the game in 'Arcade Mode', your accuracy of shots is recorded. Certainly, it has these weird little triangle things that flash up and show when you've hit the enemies plane.

But the usefulness of this feature is debatable: if you're playing in Arcade mode, there is no bullet dispersion (rounds don't drop due to gravity, the trajectory is dead straight rather than curved) so whatever your accuracy is shown as won't actually be relevant for when you go back to realism gameplay and realistic gunnery is a factor.

Anyway, Arcade mode is activated by changing 0 to 1 in Arcade=1 in the conf.ini (under the [game] section)

----

SlickStick
05-06-2005, 07:20 PM
I forget exactly what it details, meaning not sure if hit % is there, but during a flight, just hit SHIFT+TAB to open the console.

Type user (yourname) STAT

user in lowercase, yourname exactly as it appears in-game and STAT in caps. Like this:

user SlickStick STAT

It will list a bunch of info. The other way is when you are on an online server that is using FBDaemon scripting software. In that event, just open the chat and type: <gunstat and the server will respond with your gunnery stats.

TooMuchCheese
05-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Well there is always Sturmolog which gives you the hit rate I think???

FinnBird
05-07-2005, 06:37 AM
Rgr. Thanks for info!

SonOfTheBeach69
05-07-2005, 06:45 PM
Also on scripted servers you can write

<gunstat

to the chat window and send it to server (or ALL).
And when using the shift+TAB you can write

user # 0 STAT

lucas_valentine
05-08-2005, 01:41 PM
IL2 Manager will give you all sorts of statistics like accuracy and also the number of kills rather than just a score. It will also put you in an online ladder with other players so you can see how good you are! I think its in the Sturmovik Essentials Sticky, but I'm not sure.

Bearcat99
05-09-2005, 05:53 AM
Essentials in my sig. I recommend stickying it.