PDA

View Full Version : old question about il2 sturmovik and forgotten battle

skabbe
12-27-2004, 02:21 PM
there is a lot of planes in sturmovik that doesnt exist in forgotten battle, why? cant i get them there?

jeroen-79
12-27-2004, 03:21 PM
Which ones?

As for adding planes to FB, ask Oleg.

carguy_
12-27-2004, 03:29 PM
I think you`re asking to make a file that would move all non-IL2 Sturmovik planes into "IL2 Sturmovik".

Forgotten Battles was meant to be an addon but there was so much more to add that it became a standalone.

FB = IL2Sturmovik+planes,features,maps

With release of FB the support for IL2 Sturmovik came to an end.That is why no sense in buying IL2 Sturmovik if you already bought FB.

Skycat_2
12-27-2004, 11:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by skabbe:
there is a lot of planes in sturmovik that doesnt exist in forgotten battle, why? cant i get them there? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All of the planes that were in the original version of IL-2 Sturmovik, even those included in the upgrade patches, were later included in Forgotten Battles. None of the IL-2 flyables were made 'non-flyable' in FB.

New flyables released in the patches for Ace Expansion Pack and Pacific Fighters aren't retroactively available for Forgotten Battles alone (or for IL-2 Sturmovik either). Part of the reason is to get you to buy AEP and PF. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif