PDA

View Full Version : Username problem

shop10648E84F
03-25-2011, 05:01 AM
Hello!
When I registered to Ubisoft there was no "Username" field to fill, and now when I want to play ACB I have to write something like "shopXXXXXX" (XXXXX are numbers or letters) instead of a normal username in the username field. Is there any possible way to change it? It's a little annoying because I don't remember it and I have to connect Ubisoft and copy it every time I want to play.

Thanks in advanced.

shop10648E84F
03-25-2011, 05:01 AM
Hello!
When I registered to Ubisoft there was no "Username" field to fill, and now when I want to play ACB I have to write something like "shopXXXXXX" (XXXXX are numbers or letters) instead of a normal username in the username field. Is there any possible way to change it? It's a little annoying because I don't remember it and I have to connect Ubisoft and copy it every time I want to play.

Thanks in advanced.

Xmbm
03-25-2011, 06:24 AM
This is not the place for that question. There is another section on the board: AC Community Technical Help and Advice Forum. Request if you could have this thread moved to that section. I'm not sure, but you could try making a new account?