PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 DLCs

Mr_Furious_1
04-07-2010, 11:45 PM
When are they being released for the PC?

Mr_Furious_1
04-07-2010, 11:45 PM
When are they being released for the PC?

Murcuseo
04-08-2010, 03:20 AM
Try using the find button, this question has been ask a few times already...

Mr_Furious_1
04-08-2010, 07:37 AM
I did that before posting my question. Sifted through the 96 pages of posts to find out that NO SPECIFIC time was given, just a questionable January and February....it's already April and still no DLCs.

Next time, don't be a troll and just say "there was no actual date given and maybe a Ubi Moderator will give a concrete answer"

Murcuseo
04-08-2010, 07:42 AM
As I said try and use the forum functions more productively... you obviously weren't the last person to ask this question. Definately not since January - February.. infact I'm pretty sure someone asked the same question in a different thread only the other day.

So, instead of asking again in that thread you create a new one... Troll I am yes, but only in the situations where people don't quite know how to use a forum properly.

Try here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2961017947), that might help clarify the issue...

TheLeoCrow
04-08-2010, 07:53 AM
the DLCs are DLC for consoles, they are integrated to the pc version. Unless you are refering to the black edition extra templar lairs, that may or may not be released for the pc (unless you have the black edition, which means that you have them as well).

Mr_Furious_1
04-08-2010, 09:14 AM
I'm referring to Sequence 12 and 13.

I read on another post that those sequences were skipped.

Murcuseo
04-08-2010, 09:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Furious_1:
I'm referring to Sequence 12 and 13.

I read on another post that those sequences were skipped. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read the start of Leo's post again..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheLeoCrow:
the DLCs are DLC for consoles, they are integrated to the pc version. Unless you are refering to the black edition extra templar lairs, that may or may not be released for the pc (unless you have the black edition, which means that you have them as well). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure you haven't played through those sequences and just not realised?

I advise you to check your DNA in game and see if you have.

threetoedninja
04-10-2010, 12:34 AM
i hope they make some more DLC and i especially love how they didn't cost 10 dollars keep it up ubisoft!