PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 1 question

adikeo
01-01-2012, 02:06 AM
I'm playing AC (the first one) and have beaten the game but I notice when I access the animus memory blocks some of the memories are still locked in certain blocks. If I access say block 2 can I just go back and do the things I missed such as saving citizens, scaling viewpoints, etc and that will unlock those memories? Anyone know? Thanks.

notafanboy
01-01-2012, 12:29 PM
replay any memory block and donīt do the main missions.

adikeo
01-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Ok but when I get in the animus and access any memory block, it shows me what memories are complete and which aren't but if I replay the memory, All of the icons appear, not just the unfinished ones, which are the only ones I want to do. I have already defeated Al Mualim and everything. I just want to go back and save citizens, climb viewpoints, etc without having to re- do anything. I hope I've explained this better.

rafiqul84
01-22-2012, 01:43 PM
You can replay memories but every time you start one youll have to be willing to go through a cutscene with Al Mualim that youve done before and you wont be able so skip it- its a bit of a tiring process but one of the things in AC1 theyve fixed in toher games. After the cutscene Mualim's gonna tell you to start the mission - just dont go to where the main memory begins in the city - avoid the hostel provided and go about your own unfinished buisiness.