PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone actually like the glyph Puzzles?

EvolutionIXMR
08-14-2011, 09:01 PM
I've been replaying the games in preperation for ACR and couldn't help but notice just how much I dislike the glyph puzzles. Especially the spinning disk ones.
I mean, some of them were ok, but others were just annoying.
I'm not the puzzle-type person and don't believe they belong in an AC game to be quite honest.
They felt like speed bumps during normal gameplay.
I was wondering what was everyone's thoughts on the matter?

Ureh
08-14-2011, 09:12 PM
Without a doubt, yes. I hope they will include more puzzles with increasing difficulty. Although I'm not very educated I found that they were the only part of the game that provided some challenge and were also fun at the same time.

EvolutionIXMR
08-14-2011, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Ureh:
Without a doubt, yes. I hope they will include more puzzles with increasing difficulty. Although I'm not very educated I found that they were the only part of the game that provided some challenge and were also fun at the same time.

I don't have anything against adding difficulty to gameplay. But puzzles just seem a bit, odd for a game like this. They just seem so out of place. Everytime those damn spinning disk puzzles came up, I just wanted to throw my controller at the screen lol.

Chamboozer
08-14-2011, 09:27 PM
I enjoyed the puzzles immensely. They were a welcome change of pace.

Bipolar Matt
08-14-2011, 09:28 PM
I liked them. Made you think and look for patterns. Though I dreaded doing the code wheel puzzles where a symbol corresponds to a number.

kriegerdesgottes
08-14-2011, 09:32 PM
I like them. I will admit they can be annoying sometimes but I like them being in the games.

twenty_glyphs
08-14-2011, 09:46 PM
I probably liked the atmosphere of the puzzles and the way solving each one unveiled some new piece of content more than the puzzles themselves, but I did like the puzzles overall. I will agree that they feel somewhat out of place, but that's part of their charm to me. They are just so different from anything I've seen in a game before, especially one like AC. I wouldn't mind if the puzzles themselves got a major overhaul, but I want them to keep the whole atmosphere of uncovering the truth about conspiracies and such.

PrAyLuDe1
08-14-2011, 09:50 PM
I don't like them. I bought Brotherhood a lot later than I did the other two. I decided to do these lasts, and I procrastinated forever after beating Brotherhood's story, about solving all of these. I'm just now halfway through them, and I end up getting a headache after each one. People have their own opinions, but I don't like to "solve" puzzles and answer things, as if I was doing school work. I want to play a game, fun, fast, whatever, I just hate having to sit there and think about everything. Haha. and yes it does make me want to throw my controller against the wall. I will be so relieved once I get these accomplished. xD

Ureh
08-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
I probably liked the atmosphere of the puzzles and the way solving each one unveiled some new piece of content more than the puzzles themselves, but I did like the puzzles overall. I will agree that they feel somewhat out of place, but that's part of their charm to me. They are just so different from anything I've seen in a game before, especially one like AC. I wouldn't mind if the puzzles themselves got a major overhaul, but I want them to keep the whole atmosphere of uncovering the truth about conspiracies and such.

Yes, I agree with everything you said, it felt very rewarding to learn "what really happened" with the details, pics, and recordings they provide us before, during, and after we solve each puzzle. Ubisoft made me feel sane when they confirmed my theories of a Templar organization that manipulated the rest of humanity throughout our history.

EvolutionIXMR
08-14-2011, 10:02 PM
I just felt like with some puzzles, it felt like I was forced to do a Rubic's cube. Like PrAyLuDe1 said, it felt like I was doing work and to me that doesn't translate into fun.

Not fun...

http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2009/319/reviews/956856_20091116_embed019.jpg
http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/thumb/8/8b/Assassin's_Creed_Brotherhood_truth_cluster_5_puzzl e_2B.jpg/500px-Assassin's_Creed_Brotherhood_truth_cluster_5_puzzl e_2B.jpg

http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/5/5f/Assassin's_Creed_Brotherhood_truth_cluster_8_puzzl e_2.jpg

twenty_glyphs
08-14-2011, 10:32 PM
@EvolutionIXMR: I agree that those 3 puzzle types were some of the most tedious and annoying ones. I preferred the picture ones where you picked the pictures that matched a theme or scanned pictures to find a hidden image in AC2. Those made you feel like part of the story more and weren't as tedious or frustrating. I think the atmosphere of the puzzles and the reward of short video clips in AC2 were perfect, but the puzzles themselves could use some tweaking.

E-Zekiel
08-14-2011, 11:12 PM
I loved the puzzles, myself, and hope they remain in all games. Also:
[Edit: Image removed - bypassing the swear filter in image.]

Stowdace
08-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Yes, please keep them in Revelations. I learned alot about the Creediverse like POE owners and conspiracies.

Animuses
08-15-2011, 12:55 AM
I liked them in AC2, they weren't hard to find and I actually like solving some of them. I mainly liked it for the information it gave us. Some of them creeped me out.
In Brotherhood, they were an annoyance to find and the chess parts were not my thing. I didn't solve any nor did I find them all, I don't intend to either.

kriegerdesgottes
08-15-2011, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Animuses:
I liked them in AC2, they weren't hard to find and I actually like solving some of them. I mainly liked it for the information it gave us. Some of them creeped me out.
In Brotherhood, they were an annoyance to find and the chess parts were not my thing. I didn't solve any nor did I find them all, I don't intend to either.

Yeah I agree with the chess thing. If I hadn't bought the ACB guide, there is no way I would have figured those out......I don't know how to play chess....

E-Zekiel
08-15-2011, 01:21 AM
lol, sometimes I forget that there are actually people in the world that don't know how to play chess

kriegerdesgottes
08-15-2011, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
lol, sometimes I forget that there are actually people in the world that don't know how to play chess

lol well now you know. I'm a checkers man.

Shadow Markuz
08-15-2011, 07:10 AM
Absolutely yes! I liked the difficulty of the clusters in Brotherhood, even if a lot more peole disliked it and abandoned them. I especially loved the "plot rewards" and the feeling of satisfaction as I beat the hardest mini-games.
In my opinion, as of now, it cannot be an AC game without glyphs/clusters.
The only thing I'd do would be changing the variety of the puzzles..

LightRey
08-15-2011, 07:13 AM
I really enjoyed them. I especially liked how by figuring out the solution to a puzzle you could figure out secret Templar connections.

Dralight
08-15-2011, 09:34 AM
I wasn't so sure about them at first, but i soon found myself really enjoying them. I actually enjoyed the clusters in ACB more than the glyphs in AC2, i found them to be more detailed and enjoyable to complete, (although admittedly i used online guides to complete alot of sections http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif). I especially liked the the Abstergo phone/field records, they were interesting to listen to.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-15-2011, 09:57 AM
I felt similar to the OP, in the sense that I thought that they were massive speed bumps, and only slowed the game progression down a little bit. You don't know how many times, speaking to friends, I discussed this with them.

However, I am on my second full run through of ACII, and find them oddly enjoyable this time through. I can only imagine that this will be the case in ACB.

Mr_Shade
08-15-2011, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
[Edit: Image removed - bypassing the swear filter in image.] Just a reminder...

Posting an image of a word normally taken out by the swear filter in text form, is against the rules...

Next time you get a time out - no matter how funny you may think the image /word is..

These forums are rated E for everyone..

HIBEE12
08-15-2011, 10:47 AM
i really liked them, and what else would replace them to unlock subject 16 things. i think the clusters were great aswell

Phillynavs3
08-15-2011, 12:38 PM
I love them. One of the ones in Brotherhood really creeped me out. Both games I completely finished in terms of main story, then went back and solved them. They provide some awesome supplementary info and some of them are really creepy, especially one of the phone calls in Brotherhood

Poodle_of_Doom
08-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Phillynavs3:
I love them. One of the ones in Brotherhood really creeped me out. Both games I completely finished in terms of main story, then went back and solved them. They provide some awesome supplementary info and some of them are really creepy, especially one of the phone calls in Brotherhood

I didn't necessarily like the ones with the phone calls, only because I didn't like synthisizing the waves.

Erfan96
08-15-2011, 01:23 PM
hello
well I think the game is made for the puzzles and also its information (belive it or not it is) i know that you think im wrong hmmm you should think im wrong if not be proud now you think im crazy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif re me

notafanboy
08-15-2011, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by EvolutionIXMR:
I just felt like with some puzzles, it felt like I was forced to do a Rubic's cube. Like PrAyLuDe1 said, it felt like I was doing work and to me that doesn't translate into fun.

Not fun...

http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/thumb/8/8b/Assassin's_Creed_Brotherhood_truth_cluster_5_puzzl e_2B.jpg/500px-Assassin's_Creed_Brotherhood_truth_cluster_5_puzzl e_2B.jpg

i don┤t mind the puzzles but i ALWAYS get stuck on those code-wheel thingies, and i still haven┤t found all of them yet...

hva_899
08-15-2011, 02:09 PM
Yeah, i find the glyph puzzles very intresting and i'd definetly like to see them in Revelations if possible. Also i do find that they do have a creepy feel to them as Phillynavs3 said.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by hva_899:
Yeah, i find the glyph puzzles very intresting and i'd definetly like to see them in Revelations if possible. Also i do find that they do have a creepy feel to them as Phillynavs3 said.

I wouldn't say that they felt creepy to me. I'd say they felt ominous.

E-Zekiel
08-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
[Edit: Image removed - bypassing the swear filter in image.] Just a reminder...

Posting an image of a word normally taken out by the swear filter in text form, is against the rules...

Next time you get a time out - no matter how funny you may think the image /word is..

These forums are rated E for everyone.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My bad sir. I have actually posted the image once before - and the first time I posted it, I tested the filter by posting said filtered word in a message first, and it wasn't filtered. I suppose the filter has been updated since then heheh :P

Black_Widow9
08-16-2011, 02:50 AM
I'm kind of sick and I like the glyph Puzzles http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif Some of them were hard to see though on my old TV which was a challenge. That was the main problem. The Code Wheels were irritating at times. I like them and the extra depth it adds after you figure them out.

Ureh
08-16-2011, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
I'm kind of sick and I like the glyph Puzzles http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif Some of them were hard to see though on my old TV which was a challenge. That was the main problem. The Code Wheels were irritating at times. I like them and the extra depth it adds after you figure them out.

I get what you mean. It was very hard to see some of the very fine details during glyph puzzles. When I finally bought a hdtv I kept standing near the screen so I could study all the intricate things I missed with my CRT.

Originally posted by Phillynavs3:

Oh man, that reminds me of one of the puzzles in AC2. When they suddenly showed a painting of Joan of Arc burning at the stake and played a screaming sound. I guess some people wouldn't find it scary but everytime I solved that part it would haunt me for a bit. Playing in the dark probably didn't help. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

AntiChrist7
08-16-2011, 09:19 AM
glyphs in ACII were good, i could solve all of them. but those radarwheels in brotherhood were pretty much impossible.

But i like them in the story. although i dont thnk all the hidden messages inside them (the ones from borhterhood) have been decyphered, or have they?

misterB2001
08-16-2011, 09:24 AM
I loved the AC2 glyphs, they got progressively more difficult, and introduced interesting alternative views of religion and the templars.

Didnt really like the ACB ones as they appeared much more difficult and were more political, which I have little interest it.

misterB2001
08-16-2011, 09:25 AM
@antichrist7 touche!

LightRey
08-16-2011, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
glyphs in ACII were good, i could solve all of them. but those radarwheels in brotherhood were pretty much impossible.

But i like them in the story. although i dont thnk all the hidden messages inside them (the ones from borhterhood) have been decyphered, or have they?
Actually, if you release a little logical thinking on them, they shouldn't be that hard to solve.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-16-2011, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Ureh:
Oh man, that reminds me of one of the puzzles in AC2. When they suddenly showed a painting of Joan of Arc burning at the stake and played a screaming sound. I guess some people wouldn't find it scary but everytime I solved that part it would haunt me for a bit. Playing in the dark probably didn't help. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

That one bothred me for a bit to. It's almost like that scene from Stephen Kings "The Mist",... at the end....

Calvarok
08-16-2011, 01:15 PM
I love them, but I think they need to stop doing puzzles they've done before. More difficult, but DIFFERENT. They're there to appeal to the people who like puzzles, not the people who only like the normal gameplay.

LightRey
08-16-2011, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
I love them, but I think they need to stop doing puzzles they've done before. More difficult, but DIFFERENT. They're there to appeal to the people who like puzzles, not the people who only like the normal gameplay.
Yeah, they're getting kinda old.

breedlove94
08-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Some of them were hard to see though on my old TV which was a challenge. That was the main problem. Yeah i have a 10 year old standard def tv, and it was pain to see the subtle hints in the pictures. I do love the challenge of thinking outside the box, unless it involves an extinct ancient language (*ahem* puzzle 19 from AC2). If you find the puzzles too difficult there's a million guides on the internet and youtube

LightRey
08-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by breedlove94:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Some of them were hard to see though on my old TV which was a challenge. That was the main problem. Yeah i have a 10 year old standard def tv, and it was pain to see the subtle hints in the pictures. I do love the challenge of thinking outside the box, unless it involves an extinct ancient language (*ahem* puzzle 19 from AC2). If you find the puzzles too difficult there's a million guides on the internet and youtube </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ah yes, I remember the relatively crappy quality of AC2 without HD. I don't remember having that much trouble with the puzzles though. Although that might just be because I replayed it so many times after I got an HD TV. Either way, good times, good times...

Poodle_of_Doom
08-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by breedlove94:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Some of them were hard to see though on my old TV which was a challenge. That was the main problem. Yeah i have a 10 year old standard def tv, and it was pain to see the subtle hints in the pictures. I do love the challenge of thinking outside the box, unless it involves an extinct ancient language (*ahem* puzzle 19 from AC2). If you find the puzzles too difficult there's a million guides on the internet and youtube </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ah yes, I remember the relatively crappy quality of AC2 without HD. I don't remember having that much trouble with the puzzles though. Although that might just be because I replayed it so many times after I got an HD TV. Either way, good times, good times... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I noticed immediatly upon my upgrade as well. The first puzzle was very distinct for me... I couldn't see the apple what's his face was bending down to pick up. The only reason I knew he was picking up one was because I had seen the painting in real life.

blazefp
08-17-2011, 07:04 AM
I really enjoyed them. I especially liked how by figuring out the solution to a puzzle you could figure out secret Templar connections.

Yeah that's something that keeps me playing after I've finish the game (4 times xD).

AntiChrist7
08-17-2011, 07:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:

Actually, if you release a little logical thinking on them, they shouldn't be that hard to solve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

probably yes, but i have nowhere a guide where they explain WHY the answers are the answers they are http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Will_Lucky
08-17-2011, 08:08 AM
Definitely, they give an insight into the general war and methods of the Assassins and Templars that I find enhances the universe immensely.

LightRey
08-17-2011, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:

Actually, if you release a little logical thinking on them, they shouldn't be that hard to solve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

probably yes, but i have nowhere a guide where they explain WHY the answers are the answers they are http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm pretty sure there's a decent guide for that on the wikia.

Altair661
08-17-2011, 01:11 PM
While some of them were kinda tedious, and didnt make any sense. Ans some of them were very hard, or I couldnt figure them out at first. I find the truth video in AC2 was a little lacking. As for ACB which brought up the entire question on Subject 16. If it werent for the history and all the story that it brought. I wouldnt worry about them. But i've done all of them. And because we know so little about 16, im always dying to know more through the glyphs.

SixKeys
08-17-2011, 01:12 PM
I like the puzzles, especially the ones in AC2. Some of the Brotherhood ones were a bit too obscure. I preferred the AC2 ones because they had more to do with ancient history, rather than modern politics.

I wouldn't mind if they brought back puzzles in Revelations, but they need to come up with some new ones. The rings and code wheels are getting a bit old.

LightRey
08-17-2011, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by SixKeys:
I like the puzzles, especially the ones in AC2. Some of the Brotherhood ones were a bit too obscure. I preferred the AC2 ones because they had more to do with ancient history, rather than modern politics.

I wouldn't mind if they brought back puzzles in Revelations, but they need to come up with some new ones. The rings and code wheels are getting a bit old.
Y'know when you think about it. It's actually quite impressive/strange that S16 was able to make all those puzzles in his condition.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-17-2011, 03:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SixKeys:

Y'know when you think about it. It's actually quite impressive/strange that S16 was able to make all those puzzles in his condition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe he didn't make them in his condition. Maybe he had made them while leading up to, and through his condition. It did seem to me that he was getting progressively worse through the game, and glyphs. Not to mention, the puzzels themselves could of been a fasination for him in life, which he pulled from, and only added the recordings after the fact during his outbursts....

nickfern19
08-17-2011, 06:02 PM
They kind of give you more out of your experience of the Assassin's Creed games. Like some history on the Assassins or figuring out that certain people were killed by them. But some times it just creeped me out. Like on one of the puzzles, you had to put the flames on a picture. When I put the flames on the woman she gave a short scream. I almost jumped a little bit and was thinking, "Sorry, I didn't mean it, I just want the achievement." Puzzles aren't necessary, but they give more explanation to some things like Sj. 16 that can't be explained in a cutscene.

blazefp
08-18-2011, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by nickfern19:
They kind of give you more out of your experience of the Assassin's Creed games. Like some history on the Assassins or figuring out that certain people were killed by them. But some times it just creeped me out. Like on one of the puzzles, you had to put the flames on a picture. When I put the flames on the woman she gave a short scream. I almost jumped a little bit and was thinking, "Sorry, I didn't mean it, I just want the achievement." Puzzles aren't necessary, but they give more explanation to some things like Sj. 16 that can't be explained in a cutscene.

Hehe that actually happened to me too when I pressed the red button and the atomic bomb exploded. I immediately thought: "Cazzo I didn't meant that, why did I pressed the f****** button? Argh" xD

L.Cie
08-18-2011, 03:54 AM
Since AC2 they've been pretty much one of my top three favourite things about the games. I found them an incredibly smart addition and a very good bonus on top of normal gameplay. They are challenging -- frustrating at times -- but were brilliant. I liked the hidden ciphers in some of them, too.
They also taught a lot extra about the story and how it all ties together. Good stuff.

Good way to give the brain some extra work among all the normal assassin shenanigans!
I think the picture-picking ones were among my favourite of the various types, along with (maybe) the sound frequency ones.
Code wheels were really annoying sometimes.

LightRey
08-18-2011, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
Maybe he didn't make them in his condition. Maybe he had made them while leading up to, and through his condition. It did seem to me that he was getting progressively worse through the game, and glyphs. Not to mention, the puzzels themselves could of been a fasination for him in life, which he pulled from, and only added the recordings after the fact during his outbursts....
Ah that's true. Well that explains that I think.

You mean Joan of Arc? You should learn some history. I saw that one coming from miles away. The scream was barely surprising.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-18-2011, 09:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
Ah that's true. Well that explains that I think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait,... no typical Lightrey analysis of this, and why it could be wrong? Someone call a doctor, I think he's going to faint...

LightRey
08-18-2011, 09:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:

Wait,... no typical Lightrey analysis of this, and why it could be wrong? Someone call a doctor, I think he's going to faint... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, you were right after all. What you said makes perfect sense.

blazefp
08-18-2011, 11:39 AM

Wait,... no typical Lightrey analysis of this, and why it could be wrong? Someone call a doctor, I think he's going to faint... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You look like Alta´r when he meets Malik before the funeral of that templar whom I can't spell the name.
LightRey doesn't mess with you with no reason, he always has a point in his observations.

LightRey
08-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by blazefp:

You look like Alta´r when he meets Malik before the funeral of that templar whom I can't spell the name.
LightRey doesn't mess with you with no reason, he always has a point in his observations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why do people keep thinking of the same analogies as I do? xD
Wait, that kinda makes me seem a little arrogant, doesn't it?

Poodle_of_Doom
08-18-2011, 12:25 PM
But I've always come to expect some alternitive from him. Believe me, I think he tends to be a little arrogant, and antagonistic. But in most cases, I sense that he's seeking an alternitive to the alternitive, which was what I expected here....

blazefp
08-18-2011, 12:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:

LightRey doesn't mess with you with no reason, he always has a point in his observations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why do people keep thinking of the same analogies as I do? xD
Wait, that kinda makes me seem a little arrogant, doesn't it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah just a little slow http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

blazefp
08-18-2011, 12:36 PM
But I've always come to expect some alternitive from him. Believe me, I think he tends to be a little arrogant, and antagonistic. But in most cases, I sense that he's seeking an alternitive to the alternitive, which was what I expected here....

Not really. He just tries to correct people. He corrects you alot :P

LightRey
08-18-2011, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by blazefp:

Not really. He just tries to correct people. He corrects you alot :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, it's true. I do it all the time, even irl. It's kinda my thing.

blazefp
08-18-2011, 01:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:

Not really. He just tries to correct people. He corrects you alot :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, it's true. I do it all the time, even irl. It's kinda my thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not only your thing. I try to do that to (gr8 now I am the arrogant one xD).

Reason is what leads me

Poodle_of_Doom
08-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Well, unfortunately, with something like this, I think because we have so few real answers, and fewer still that leave us with more questions, that all we're doing is speculating here on the forums anyway. Truth be known, I think just about everything without a definitive answer (I.E., Ezio, Altair, Lucy, Rebecca, or Shaun directly stating it), everything is simply a matter of our interpretation. Remember, the game says it itself: Nothing is true...

blazefp
08-18-2011, 05:03 PM
Well, unfortunately, with something like this, I think because we have so few real answers, and fewer still that leave us with more questions, that all we're doing is speculating here on the forums anyway. Truth be known, I think just about everything without a definitive answer (I.E., Ezio, Altair, Lucy, Rebecca, or Shaun directly stating it), everything is simply a matter of our interpretation. Remember, the game says it itself: Nothing is true...

Yeah well, if I got you right, that has nothing to do with the statement sry.
"Nothing is true" is not about interpretations, is more about the truth. It doesn't matter what anybody tells you, if the truth is this then nothing of what they'r saying is true.
Anyway, you'r basically right xD

rileypoole1234
08-18-2011, 05:24 PM
The puzzles are without a doubt some of my favorite parts of AC2 and ACB. I really hope they return in ACR in the same form.

Dajabo
08-18-2011, 05:51 PM
I'm not a puzzle kind of guy so I didn't like it.

But I am an achievement ***** so I did it for the achievement.

LightRey
08-19-2011, 03:13 AM
Well, there's nothing wrong with speculation. People just shouldn't forget that it will never be more than that until they have proof. People here on the forums tend to get all excited when they think of something and then consider it true, because they feel it does. I've seen many ridiculous theories pass by that actually directly contradicted events in the storyline that people were ,and in some cases still are, very adamant about.

Black_Widow9
08-19-2011, 03:00 PM
Let's get back on Topic please http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif