PDA

View Full Version : speeling in the game?

me-gud-u-bad
11-16-2007, 12:31 AM
i live in England and i was wondering if the spelling in the game, would be proper English, not like certain stupid countries that spell colour, color.

anyone know?

i hate it when, certain stupid countries, try and steal our language and then say that it is there own.

me-gud-u-bad
11-16-2007, 12:31 AM
i live in England and i was wondering if the spelling in the game, would be proper English, not like certain stupid countries that spell colour, color.

anyone know?

i hate it when, certain stupid countries, try and steal our language and then say that it is there own.

AirRon_2K7
11-16-2007, 12:32 AM
I hope you didn't mean to write speeling to prove your point.

But since there are no subtitles in the game, it really doesn't matter.

me-gud-u-bad
11-16-2007, 12:36 AM
no i mean in the menu's, there might be words that are different, because of certain stupid countries.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I hope you didn't mean to write speeling to prove your point </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i never wrote "speeling"

fruni
11-16-2007, 12:37 AM
Yes you did lol

colt122
11-16-2007, 12:38 AM
LOL me gud u bad its the title

AirRon_2K7
11-16-2007, 12:38 AM
Look at the title. &gt;.&gt;

But they probably won't change the few words that do visually appear to English (UK). It will be easier, and make more sense to leave it English (US).

me-gud-u-bad
11-16-2007, 12:40 AM
oh right, lol i didnt notice!

ok thanks.

Psychopompador
11-16-2007, 12:47 AM
hows that foot taste?

me-gud-u-bad
11-16-2007, 12:48 AM
tastes like ya mam on saturday night!

xionethic
11-16-2007, 12:54 AM
rofl, burn.

simulacra
11-16-2007, 01:16 AM
Not an issue of spelling, but still about language.
Why is the master assassin at masyaf pronouncing the name of the clan as "asucion" rather than "hashasheen"?
Last time I checked the clan was muslim and not spanish http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Kaxen6
11-16-2007, 01:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by simulacra:
Not an issue of spelling, but still about language.
Why is the master assassin at masyaf pronouncing the name of the clan as "asucion" rather than "hashasheen"?
Last time I checked the clan was muslim and not spanish http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I noticed that... it actually took me a few seconds to realize what he was saying...

xM1K3x
11-16-2007, 06:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:

But they probably won't change the few words that do visually appear to English (UK). It will be easier, and make more sense to leave it English (US). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well actually the game was made in montreal ..... CANADA!!!
Canada and the US do have different spelling like color and colour so really at least for that one it would be what you call proper english

MiniAssasin
11-16-2007, 06:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xM1K3x:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:

But they probably won't change the few words that do visually appear to English (UK). It will be easier, and make more sense to leave it English (US). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1.its true its annoying the usa have degraded the english language
2.also annoying we know all their slang they donnt know ours
3.why didn't the OP just say i hate americanised english spelling

well actually the game was made in montreal ..... CANADA!!!
Canada and the US do have different spelling like color and colour so really at least for that one it would be what you call proper english </div></BLOCKQUOTE>