PDA

View Full Version : well um

Carmello1
11-17-2010, 03:02 AM
so, im tired. I worked all day. yep i missed spelled things, tantrum no..lol
thread locked lol, and to the member that posted that i must be 1337 on cod..um LOL?
Look guys i like mp games as much as the next man and if you can sit here and tell me with a straight face that you were not disappointed at all in the new assassins creed then your fibbing.
I feel that they misrepresented the game and what the online was going to be.. that's all and that is the main reason i bought the game in the first place. the online part of it, the main thing they sold this game on. we all know assassins creed games are awesome by them selves and you are right the online part is the kicker.

Spelling and tantrum throwing are not high on my list after working all day and then rushing to the store to buy a game that looks awesome on the previews but lacks so much when you get to playing it. I am disappointed in it and other than writing a letter to them stating my opinion, this is the next best thing.
I was hoping they would read this and take notice that there are some really big flaws that they need to work out.

Who wants to wait 10-25 minutes to play 1 match?
Lets face facts here, when you have 5 out of 6 people in the lobby waiting to play and it waits until it gets that 6th no matter how long it takes..well you get the picture.
I have other legit complaints as well but maybe other people will state those for me in the future and some one will take notice..

So for now i guess its the story mode for me, beat it and return it or trade it and wait for the 3rd installment and see where that takes us.

Carmello1
11-17-2010, 03:02 AM
so, im tired. I worked all day. yep i missed spelled things, tantrum no..lol
thread locked lol, and to the member that posted that i must be 1337 on cod..um LOL?
Look guys i like mp games as much as the next man and if you can sit here and tell me with a straight face that you were not disappointed at all in the new assassins creed then your fibbing.
I feel that they misrepresented the game and what the online was going to be.. that's all and that is the main reason i bought the game in the first place. the online part of it, the main thing they sold this game on. we all know assassins creed games are awesome by them selves and you are right the online part is the kicker.

Spelling and tantrum throwing are not high on my list after working all day and then rushing to the store to buy a game that looks awesome on the previews but lacks so much when you get to playing it. I am disappointed in it and other than writing a letter to them stating my opinion, this is the next best thing.
I was hoping they would read this and take notice that there are some really big flaws that they need to work out.

Who wants to wait 10-25 minutes to play 1 match?
Lets face facts here, when you have 5 out of 6 people in the lobby waiting to play and it waits until it gets that 6th no matter how long it takes..well you get the picture.
I have other legit complaints as well but maybe other people will state those for me in the future and some one will take notice..

So for now i guess its the story mode for me, beat it and return it or trade it and wait for the 3rd installment and see where that takes us.

Rainie
11-17-2010, 07:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Carmello1:
Look guys i like mp games as much as the next man and if you can sit here and tell me with a straight face that you were not disappointed at all in the new assassins creed then your fibbing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speak for yourself, sure there are people that probably feel the same but not all of us do. I absolutely love the multiplayer, sure there are wait times but I'm willing to wait through them or back out and try again. This game just launched so I'm sure they'll fix the issue as soon as they can. But don't call us liars just because you're having issues with the game

Theassassin4756
11-17-2010, 07:57 AM
THIS^ seriously if u have that many problems just find some friends and play with them... u did say u had a 1000 friends right.... then playing privately shouldn't be an issue then + u can learn the system a bit better. plus the matchmaking is not as bad as u say....

KZarr
11-17-2010, 08:09 AM
The reviews already said that the Singleplayer is well worth it so if you don't like the MP don't play it.

Mad_Fox84
11-17-2010, 08:14 AM
To the op.. it's not a good idea to try to force your opinions onto others. You are basically saying that if anybody disagrees with you then they have got to be liars. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and that's fine, but it's not fair to call people liers because they don't agree with you.