PDA

View Full Version : If you could change one thing in ACB, what would it be?

Rakudaton
01-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Let's say one thing in singleplayer and one thing in multiplayer. What would you change? I'm not talking about getting new DLC content, but about a change to the gameplay/structure.

CHANGING THE STUN SYSTEM IS VETOED!! It's too obvious; lots of people have complained about it.

For me:

Singleplayer -- Being able to have different kinds of weapon in the crossbow slot and change them at the blacksmith. For example, being able to have the arquebus as a weapon would be really cool. Perhaps also a bow? Furthermore, you could have the weird pistols some of the guards have (papal and mounted in certain missions).

Multiplayer -- having some sort of penalty for falling from too high. It kind of demeans the idea of a chase if people can just leap from the 5-storey or so Venetian rooftops. If someone falls from too high, they should go into the limping mode like when someone gets you with throwing knives -- and if they fall from really high, they should collapse on the ground as if stunned. This would give people a reason to look for haystacks to jump into and other ways down.

What would be your priority to change?

Rakudaton
01-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Let's say one thing in singleplayer and one thing in multiplayer. What would you change? I'm not talking about getting new DLC content, but about a change to the gameplay/structure.

CHANGING THE STUN SYSTEM IS VETOED!! It's too obvious; lots of people have complained about it.

For me:

Singleplayer -- Being able to have different kinds of weapon in the crossbow slot and change them at the blacksmith. For example, being able to have the arquebus as a weapon would be really cool. Perhaps also a bow? Furthermore, you could have the weird pistols some of the guards have (papal and mounted in certain missions).

Multiplayer -- having some sort of penalty for falling from too high. It kind of demeans the idea of a chase if people can just leap from the 5-storey or so Venetian rooftops. If someone falls from too high, they should go into the limping mode like when someone gets you with throwing knives -- and if they fall from really high, they should collapse on the ground as if stunned. This would give people a reason to look for haystacks to jump into and other ways down.

What would be your priority to change?

the_atm
01-25-2011, 01:35 PM
my signature says it all

kriegerdesgottes
01-25-2011, 02:02 PM
For SP I would say the guards ability to freaking grab you from behind and throw dirt in your eyes while you are trying to murder them.

for MP I would say for it to just not exist at all anymore so I can have a longer SP experience.

SolidSage
01-25-2011, 02:13 PM
MP - Customizable matches (time/map/mode/etc)

SP - Player 2.

CiTARO39
01-25-2011, 02:22 PM
Include multiplayer offline and story mode for all multiplayer characters with more gear and colours.
Change the loading speed its too long.

DarthViscer
01-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Single Player: Ability to unequip/remove anything! Including armor and weapons, as of right now we have to glitch the game to do that, literally killing ourselves to remove stuff.

Multi Player: Fall damage, nuff said.

rileypoole1234
01-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Singleplayer: make the story 5 times as long and 5 times more epic.

Black_Widow9
01-25-2011, 04:58 PM
Please post your Feedback here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Topic Closed