PDA

View Full Version : Eagle sence/bombs

Azula2005
06-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Well let us all admit that killing is easy...

it's so easy that wene ever your about to get jumped by some guards we basically can control them..grab them, guaranteed counter kill, arrow shower, smoke bomb ect..

now it gets easyer! with the all new eagle sence you'll be able to know when he is going and were he's going to be.. hell you'll even know where hes been
-.-

and really? 300 damn bombs? i love the idea of crafting bombs it seems awesome/sick!
but 300??

everything els is amazing!! Hookblade seems crazy cool!

i myself would like guards to be 5x more elite, harder,stronger..
and i really want to have a reason to get scared when i'm about to get into a fight. That'll make it seem so fun!

but lol Ubisoft i love you and take your time.
<3

Azula2005
06-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Well let us all admit that killing is easy...

it's so easy that wene ever your about to get jumped by some guards we basically can control them..grab them, guaranteed counter kill, arrow shower, smoke bomb ect..

now it gets easyer! with the all new eagle sence you'll be able to know when he is going and were he's going to be.. hell you'll even know where hes been
-.-

and really? 300 damn bombs? i love the idea of crafting bombs it seems awesome/sick!
but 300??

everything els is amazing!! Hookblade seems crazy cool!

i myself would like guards to be 5x more elite, harder,stronger..
and i really want to have a reason to get scared when i'm about to get into a fight. That'll make it seem so fun!

but lol Ubisoft i love you and take your time.
&lt;3

DavisP92
06-01-2011, 11:56 PM
remember that ubisoft said they have more things to reveal at e3. they might have a new system that makes the game harder

SpitfireSpud
06-02-2011, 01:37 AM
Eagle Sense is really on for assassination targets etc...

I don't think it will show you pre-determined paths of every single guard!

It will be just for the main quests/missions and side ones and DLC

Turkiye96
06-02-2011, 10:08 AM
i like those ideas but it doesn't make it easier, just makes it more cool more variety is better, we get to pick it, ( plus smoke bombs were made to basically give Ezio a get away free pass by disabling everyone so who cares how he disables them? thats why we can only carry 3) and we get to ambush them but we could do that by just jumping ontop of them, basically 300 is awesome ( im pretty sure they will make it so it has higher strenghs )

PhiIs1618033
06-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Smokes are the most powerful weapon in AC. Seriously. You can avoid all non-scripted fights with a few well-placed smoke bombs, as well as pass guard posts.

crash3
06-03-2011, 06:29 AM
i hope the game is made more challenging too. there should be situations where you are forced to use things like smoke bombs or call in assistance from other assassins. i never used either of these in ACB as the combat was sooo easy
i think offensive moves are sorted now there needs to be more defensive moves like parrying multiple attacks initially then once guards get tired or start to taunt you, you surprise them and fight offensively

there should be combat streaks not killstreaks no guard should die from one hit during a streak-they should parry, dodge or counter your attacks during a combat streak

im amazed there are 300 bombs to make-will the storyline be long enough/will there be enough missions to use most of these in?

if ACR is as short as ACB there wont be any point in having 300 bomb types

iN3krO
06-03-2011, 07:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crash3:
i hope the game is made more challenging too. there should be situations where you are forced to use things like smoke bombs or call in assistance from other assassins. i never used either of these in ACB as the combat was sooo easy
i think offensive moves are sorted now there needs to be more defensive moves like parrying multiple attacks initially then once guards get tired or start to taunt you, you surprise them and fight offensively

there should be combat streaks not killstreaks no guard should die from one hit during a streak-they should parry, dodge or counter your attacks during a combat streak

im amazed there are 300 bombs to make-will the storyline be long enough/will there be enough missions to use most of these in?

if ACR is as short as ACB there wont be any point in having 300 bomb types </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget to mention the hidden blade (which appears to be fixed in this game if you see the "teaser" where ezio's hidden blade breaks)...

The guards should be much more agresive and if you can survive their attacks for some amount of time they will start to taunt and stay low and than you start play offensive (that system was already implemented in ac1 but wasn't well worked, even so, it was better than acB full offensive system)...

If a guard is tauting during a combo/counter attack you should be able to do a killstreak..

I'm on the FINAL COUNTDOWN for the E3 so i'll see what's the news about AcR, let's hope ubisoft watched mine and others threads with REALLY good suggestions, i won't buy Ac3 if AcR isn't balanced...

Black_Widow9
06-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Please post this here-
New Assassin's Creed: Revelations #2 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1801028429)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>