PDA

View Full Version : Level 4 - Villa upgrades

gsosolid
11-28-2009, 03:38 AM
Well I don't think anyone's mentioned this at all, but wouldn't it be cool if as part of a DLC (I say part, because it wouldn't me much of an update on its own) would be cool if we could now upgrade our villas to level 4, maybe 5? And throw in a few Uplay points or a trophy for doing it as well so its worthwhile.
Good idea?

gsosolid
11-28-2009, 03:38 AM
Well I don't think anyone's mentioned this at all, but wouldn't it be cool if as part of a DLC (I say part, because it wouldn't me much of an update on its own) would be cool if we could now upgrade our villas to level 4, maybe 5? And throw in a few Uplay points or a trophy for doing it as well so its worthwhile.
Good idea?

SWJS
11-28-2009, 03:53 AM
I'd like it if Ezio's room was upgraded. It's all shoddy and made of wood, like an attic. Why can his room be nice and lavish like every other room? Would it kill them to make the halway to his room out of marble? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Dudebag
11-28-2009, 03:57 AM
Err ok and what would be the point of this? I was totally unaware that we could level our villa up to lvl 3 unless of course you mean the shops which at this point it would only raise the value of the keep and give us a bigger discount at the stores which by the way we already get more than enough to buy everything in the game without a discount and still have enough to fill a few dozen swimming pools.

There would have to be a point to raising the villa to above lvl 3 aside from monetary gain.

nightcobra
11-28-2009, 04:17 AM
if by doing this would unlock more weapons,armors, outfits and making the villa look even more awesome i'm all for it.