PDA

View Full Version : questions about assassins creed brotherhood!*spoiler

ishqha
11-25-2010, 02:25 AM
spoiler*
i just finished yesterday and it was an ending that makes us ''wtf''.
four questions in my head right now is;
1. how did ezio know the right place to keep the apple of eden?
2. why did desmond kill lucy?
3. this is for those who have gotten the scroll of romulus 6. if ezio got the apple of eden from the vault and sealed it back at colloseum rome, how did the romulus dude found out about the place in coloseum and seen the apple of eden and wrote it in that scroll long ago? while ezio just put the apple into the place at 14th century?
4. and how come ubi doesnt show a video or a cutscene of why ezio came back to monterigioni villa? and how did he know that his descendant will come at that villa?(obviously he knows because he drew the logo at the numbers of 1419,1420,1421 rite)

ishqha
11-25-2010, 02:25 AM
spoiler*
i just finished yesterday and it was an ending that makes us ''wtf''.
four questions in my head right now is;
1. how did ezio know the right place to keep the apple of eden?
2. why did desmond kill lucy?
3. this is for those who have gotten the scroll of romulus 6. if ezio got the apple of eden from the vault and sealed it back at colloseum rome, how did the romulus dude found out about the place in coloseum and seen the apple of eden and wrote it in that scroll long ago? while ezio just put the apple into the place at 14th century?
4. and how come ubi doesnt show a video or a cutscene of why ezio came back to monterigioni villa? and how did he know that his descendant will come at that villa?(obviously he knows because he drew the logo at the numbers of 1419,1420,1421 rite)

GerjanNL
11-25-2010, 04:02 AM
I'll give a try answering your questions.

1. After playing through the game, Desmond sees Ezio store the apple in a secret vault. After watching Ezio leave Desmond notices that the vault is located in the Colloseum (did i spell it right? xD)
2. I'm confused about this too, but after seeing the Truth subject 16 left it made some sense. *TRUTH SPOILER* Subject 16 has a talk with Desmond and he says things like: you don't know what you're getting yourself into. And he also says: She is not who she seems to be. So my guess is that Lucy is a Templar or something. This guess of mine is verified by Minerva when she says that Lucy is a "cross" (Templar sign is a Cross) who's blocking the light and forces Desmond to kill her.
3. Wow hard question, i haven't really read the scrolls so here's what i think. The apple was created by the ones who came before. They must have sealed it away in the same vault, that wouldn't explain how the apple came out the first time in Assassins Creed I but i'm just guessing.
4. I myself am very sure that Ezio came back to Monterrigioni for something. Why Ubisoft didn't let us see why? Probably for a Cliffhanger for the next game or something, whatever it is i don't think we have seen teh last of Ezio Auditore de Firenze. I don't think Ezio knew that his ancester would come there, but if someone with eagle vision came in the safe room and saw the markings, they would have the key to the apple. Ezio probably did it so the apple could be protected by the other children of The Ones Who Came Before.

Hope this helped http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HeeroHammer
11-25-2010, 05:05 AM
Okay, in regards to why Ezio came back to the villa. I think the best explanation is he had a premonition of the future when he touched the Apple (right before he went to Spain to finish off Cesare which can also be attributed to knowledge he gained form the apple)

We know that the apple is capable of manipulating time (to a certain degree) and that is shows users the future based on the codex pages from ACII. Altiar wrote at length about his visions of the future.

Ezio already knew there was going to be a cataclysm in 2012 because he was the prophet. He saw that the apple would be important in order to find the temples and he saw exactly where Desmond and the future assassins would end up.

He knew (learned from the apple) that Desmond and company would discover where he placed it (or if you really want to get trippy he saw in his future that he was going to leave it in the Colosseum vault) Which of course begs the question, "would he have put it there if he hadn't had a promotion of him putting it there?" Gotta love paradoxes.

So he went back to the villa to leave the passcode.

I'll admit, it's a bit dues ex machina, but that's it. It has to be.

xXxDAL978xXx
11-25-2010, 10:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HeeroHammer:
Okay, in regards to why Ezio came back to the villa. I think the best explanation is he had a premonition of the future when he touched the Apple (right before he went to Spain to finish off Cesare which can also be attributed to knowledge he gained form the apple)

We know that the apple is capable of manipulating time (to a certain degree) and that is shows users the future based on the codex pages from ACII. Altiar wrote at length about his visions of the future.

Ezio already knew there was going to be a cataclysm in 2012 because he was the prophet. He saw that the apple would be important in order to find the temples and he saw exactly where Desmond and the future assassins would end up.

He knew (learned from the apple) that Desmond and company would discover where he placed it (or if you really want to get trippy he saw in his future that he was going to leave it in the Colosseum vault) Which of course begs the question, "would he have put it there if he hadn't had a promotion of him putting it there?" Gotta love paradoxes.

So he went back to the villa to leave the passcode.

I'll admit, it's a bit dues ex machina, but that's it. It has to be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That makes a lot of sense, how did you think of that. Ezio left a marking on the wall at the Villa, which was in-fact the password for getting to the apple, he must have known that Desmond would one day go there.

E-Zekiel
11-25-2010, 11:09 PM
I think Juno is bad juju. Minerva wanted to warn the humans of the coming disaster, but I kind of get the impression that Juno is of templar mentality.

That is not to say she is a templar, but she is of the DO AS I SAY BECAUSE THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS mentality.

I think Lucy may survive though, or at least I am hopeful. People (even in this game series) have survived that before, and you know that with Desmond fighting it, it's well within possibility it wasn't strong enough to kill.

We'll see. I just wish I didn't have to wait nigh two years to see.

(at the same time, I want a full and epic and uber AC3, so I don't *want* it rushed, lol. just...ARGGGHH CLIFFHANGER AEWRFAWEFAWER234123ADSFGAW345PIUWN)

ishqha
11-26-2010, 12:34 AM
you guys have given pretty solid answers.
I kinda agree with E-Zekiel by his saying that Juno is bad or some thing. cause when we were exploring the vault at colloseum, Juno sounded pretty mad and she said "we should have left you as you were" which can be translated to: I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU (obviously) whilst Minerva was cool.
but the most weirdest stuff in the game is the Scroll of Romulus. its actually scroll of romulus 4, sorry i wrote 6.
the writer of the scroll wrote that he is shocked by the cavern he is in. it is lit with phantom radiance with cracks in the walls. the Gods must have had a hand at designing this cavern. but which Gods? in the center stood a pedestal and on top of the pedestal holds a very powerful item (or some thing that he wrote i cant exactly remember but what he meant was the apple) and he drew the vault of the colloseum. now what makes me wonder is, this dude wrote this in his scrolls long time ago. long before ezio was born. so that means the Those who came before took the apple and sealed it at that vault under the colloseum. then someone took it and gave it to rodrigo borgia in AC2. but it couldnt be a templar rite?! cause templars are not skilled enough to hold the apple, free run like an assassin and stuff!