PDA

View Full Version : About buying landmarks

SSRickyRay
12-06-2010, 10:04 PM
I could have sworn when I bought my first landmark it was repaired after I bought it, basically built up again to look new. Now I saved up money and bought the Collesium but there were no changes at all to it. Are there engineers around the bigger landmarks? Or do you just buy them just to own them and generate more money?

SSRickyRay
12-06-2010, 10:04 PM
I could have sworn when I bought my first landmark it was repaired after I bought it, basically built up again to look new. Now I saved up money and bought the Collesium but there were no changes at all to it. Are there engineers around the bigger landmarks? Or do you just buy them just to own them and generate more money?

X10J
12-06-2010, 10:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SSRickyRay:
I could have sworn when I bought my first landmark it was repaired after I bought it, basically built up again to look new. Now I saved up money and bought the Collesium but there were no changes at all to it. Are there engineers around the bigger landmarks? Or do you just buy them just to own them and generate more money? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the latter.

KCizzll
12-06-2010, 10:55 PM
What a missed opportunity!

It would have been way more appealing to actually upgrade them rather than just own them.

TheSpectator
12-06-2010, 11:43 PM
They could've patched up the hole in the pantheon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

RzaRecta357
12-07-2010, 10:27 AM
Yeah I think the landmarks were more for Project Legacy.

LordWolv
12-07-2010, 10:47 AM
I was expecting alot from buying landmarks, to be honest. I just bought the Pantheon, that's almost 40k florins in the bin. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

zGift
12-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Buy shops over landmarks. Opens more places to buy, bigger bank limit, discounts, and also generates money (and according to my bank records, more than landmarks).

MrLaneFox
12-07-2010, 12:12 PM
buy a bunch of shops to generate some income, if you played project legacy Rome Pack then buy the territories and you get a really big cash bonus for buying landmarks in ACB.