PDA

View Full Version : UPlay (possible spoiler, but probably not!)

bml5099
12-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Hey folks,

I've tried searching for this, but I must not be doing it correctly. Feel free to respond with just a link if you have found it easier than I have!

(SPOILERS: Only if you haven't looked at the UPlay rewards =P)
I got my units for Welcome to Uplay, Perfectionist, and Initiation via Project Legacy, but for some reason, it's not giving me the points for replaying a memory or accessing memory nine. Anyone experience the same trouble?

Is it because I tried to sync everything after I was already at 95% in-game sync? I figured since I already completed the memory sequences I wasn't getting credit, but replaying a memory should award points regardless of whether you completed the game, right?

Thanks in advance! =)

bml5099
12-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Hey folks,

I've tried searching for this, but I must not be doing it correctly. Feel free to respond with just a link if you have found it easier than I have!

(SPOILERS: Only if you haven't looked at the UPlay rewards =P)
I got my units for Welcome to Uplay, Perfectionist, and Initiation via Project Legacy, but for some reason, it's not giving me the points for replaying a memory or accessing memory nine. Anyone experience the same trouble?

Is it because I tried to sync everything after I was already at 95% in-game sync? I figured since I already completed the memory sequences I wasn't getting credit, but replaying a memory should award points regardless of whether you completed the game, right?

Thanks in advance! =)