PDA

View Full Version : Medal's and qualifcations

seahorse1939
03-18-2009, 05:32 PM
can someone advise how ou find out what medals and qualifications are awarded to the crew.Twice my crew have been awarded these but when on the crew window i click on the individual but nothing shows up among the medal's row on the page,do i have a fault.

Thanks in advance.

seahorse1939
03-18-2009, 05:32 PM
can someone advise how ou find out what medals and qualifications are awarded to the crew.Twice my crew have been awarded these but when on the crew window i click on the individual but nothing shows up among the medal's row on the page,do i have a fault.

Thanks in advance.

Urdas
03-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Click the crewman you want to promote,award medal or give qualification and then drag the promotion/medal/qualification to his window

seahorse1939
03-19-2009, 05:11 AM
Hi Urdas.

Thanks for the reply, but i still do not understand, when i get back to port (Brest) i get the captains log with details of the mission,on the bottom of the page it says your crew have been awarded medals and promotions,(i presume from the management)but no indication of what or where you get the awards from.
Its all very confusing.
Regards Seahorse 1939.

Foehammer-1
03-19-2009, 07:08 AM
Aaaahhhh there we go!

Ok, so you go to the main menu, where the office is. In there, click on the filing cabinets that say "Crew Management". In there, there will be 3 categories, Barracks, Awards and Qualifications.

Go to Awards, click on a crewmember, and drag a respective medal onto them. I suggest start with officers.

I also suggest you explore the other two categories

seahorse1939
03-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Hi Foehammer-1.

As usual i was in the wrong place,i have found over the past months there is a lot to learn on this game,often i get there by accident,but many thanks for explaining it to me.

Regards Seahorse 1939.

Foehammer-1
03-19-2009, 06:56 PM
Hmmmm this bring us to a question. How many officers do you have? 4 or 5? Cause I THINK you start with 4 and can recruit another one. Go to barracks, and see how many you have. Recruit one that you think has the qualifications you need.

Oh, and remember, if you recruit experienced ones, they cost renown. Personally, I always take on newbies, and make them great seamen after a few patrols, but you may feel like recruiting an experienced guy

seahorse1939
03-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Hi Foehammer.
Just to let you know,i've sorted out the problem thanks to your help,i have 4 officers,9 petty officers and 15 rateings.With the help of yourself and others on the forum i have at last aquired a Flack gun and up graded the engines,i did notice that only one crew member received a medal.

Regards Seahorse 1939.