PDA

View Full Version : How to change affiliation between archer and kestrel in multiplayer co-op?

Dalver
09-23-2010, 07:56 AM
The topic is my question, I need to know how I can change affiliation between Archer and Kestrel in multiplayer co-op on the pc.

I have searched the forum and the instrucion booklet and there is no info anywhere. Neither is there any info in the game about it.

Thank you in advance for any answers.

Dalver
09-23-2010, 07:56 AM
The topic is my question, I need to know how I can change affiliation between Archer and Kestrel in multiplayer co-op on the pc.

I have searched the forum and the instrucion booklet and there is no info anywhere. Neither is there any info in the game about it.

Thank you in advance for any answers.

CoastalGirl
09-23-2010, 09:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dalver:

Thank you in advance for any answers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm pretty sure that it's the same for the PC as the 360, where the host is always Archer.

Dalver
09-23-2010, 10:15 AM
I'm pretty darn sure i've seen hosts being Kestrel. I'm actually quite certain of it because I joined a match and was Archer.

CoastalGirl
09-23-2010, 02:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dalver:
I'm pretty darn sure i've seen hosts being Kestrel. I'm actually quite certain of it because I joined a match and was Archer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If that's the case then I don't know (I've never played it on the PC). Maybe someone else will have more info. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

IceTal0n
10-24-2010, 08:54 AM
Um well if your doing it just normally you do not have a choice! live with it! there both the same but personally i prefer Archer just cause hes more of a bad *** XD but if you play a game with a friend online (hence this IS for PC) there will be a button at the bottom that switches charactars, then invite your friend BINGO you are now playing online as Archur (or Kestral)