PDA

View Full Version : Migrating Templars

RJ325
11-17-2007, 02:10 PM
Anyone wonder how the hell the Templars get into Damascus and Jerusalem? I'm pretty sure the gate guards wouldn't just let a decked out Templar into their capital city...

But then I get this hysterical image in my head of a Templar slipping into a group of scholars and getting right in with no problems.

Sort of amusing how they're at war with the soldiers in the city but just let them walk by, or how the ones in Damascus and Jerusalem yell at you in Arabic, despite the fact that they have huge red crosses on their chests.

Solution: Maybe next time we don't make them all Templars? You can still have them count into the Templar's killed achievement but make them Saladin's personal guard or something of that nature.

-RJ

RJ325
11-17-2007, 02:10 PM
Anyone wonder how the hell the Templars get into Damascus and Jerusalem? I'm pretty sure the gate guards wouldn't just let a decked out Templar into their capital city...

But then I get this hysterical image in my head of a Templar slipping into a group of scholars and getting right in with no problems.

Sort of amusing how they're at war with the soldiers in the city but just let them walk by, or how the ones in Damascus and Jerusalem yell at you in Arabic, despite the fact that they have huge red crosses on their chests.

Solution: Maybe next time we don't make them all Templars? You can still have them count into the Templar's killed achievement but make them Saladin's personal guard or something of that nature.

-RJ

mulloc
11-17-2007, 02:12 PM
jeez obiously they just hid when the cities were taken over. and its called going to school to take Arabic ..... jeez

RJ325
11-17-2007, 02:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mulloc:
jeez obiously they just hid when the cities were taken over. and its called going to school to take Arabic ..... jeez </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif Yah!

They hide when the invasion comes, but when the whole city is under military rule, they come out flying their colors and stand on street corners!

Just goes to show you how confident those guys are...

Ekardt
11-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Im assuming you didnt play through the whole game yet, you'll find out just why the Templar are everywhere....

mulloc
11-17-2007, 02:15 PM
lol i beat it but i am going to start a new game in like 3 . 2 . 1 . ...... bye

Piecycle
11-17-2007, 02:16 PM
**Spoiler**

I was under the impression that the powers that be in the 3 cities were working for the crusaders. That is slowly revieled to you through the course of the game.

Or I could be completely off.

RJ325
11-17-2007, 02:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Piecycle:
**Spoiler**

I was under the impression that the powers that be in the 3 cities were working for the crusaders. That is slowly revieled to you through the course of the game.

Or I could be completely off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, yeah, but I'm pretty sure since Saladin still maintains (maintained?) control in his cities, he wouldn't be telling all of his soldier's to let the Christians in...

I just found it amusing, tis all.

Piecycle
11-17-2007, 02:30 PM
maybe the crusaders forced them to let the templars in as a way of watching over things?

but this is just speculation.