PDA

View Full Version : Hanging out as Desmond?? **POSSIBLE SPOILER - SEQUENCE 2***

ViNyLek
11-18-2010, 08:26 AM
Hello,

I exit Animus after first sequence and decided to go sightseeing around the mansion as Desmond. Lucy told me to be back in 10 mins (before dawn) and I noticed (in eagle vision) blood trail running all the way from back door, along the right side of the mansion (when facing front of it) all the way down to little fountain at the bottom fo the stairs. I could not find nothing of importance anywhere near it or at either end of it and I searched for a while.

Anyone else saw it and has any idea what's it for, where it leads, what's the point??

IF IT SERVER NO PURPOSE RIGHT NOW AND IT IS REVEALED OR USED LATER IN THE GAME PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THIS FOR ME AND JUST STATE SO. If I missed something however feel free to point me in the right direction^^

ViNyLek
11-18-2010, 08:26 AM
Hello,

I exit Animus after first sequence and decided to go sightseeing around the mansion as Desmond. Lucy told me to be back in 10 mins (before dawn) and I noticed (in eagle vision) blood trail running all the way from back door, along the right side of the mansion (when facing front of it) all the way down to little fountain at the bottom fo the stairs. I could not find nothing of importance anywhere near it or at either end of it and I searched for a while.

Anyone else saw it and has any idea what's it for, where it leads, what's the point??

IF IT SERVER NO PURPOSE RIGHT NOW AND IT IS REVEALED OR USED LATER IN THE GAME PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THIS FOR ME AND JUST STATE SO. If I missed something however feel free to point me in the right direction^^

NightlyEssence
11-18-2010, 08:38 AM
WOW!! I never really walked around the Villa when I got out of the Animus (only to check mail on the computer.) That's weird. I really have to check this out.

hughit
11-18-2010, 09:02 AM
i found the blood trail too but dont know what its purpose is yet, maybe something in the later sequences.

EoT.Patton
11-18-2010, 09:14 AM
I never exited the Aniumus to check my mail .. sooo .. I wasn't out till the end of the game, but, with that being said .. nothing happened there in regards to this trail, so I guess there is no point.

Quite strange, I wonder what it's there for.

ViNyLek
11-18-2010, 09:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EoT.Patton:
I never exited the Aniumus to check my mail .. sooo .. I wasn't out till the end of the game, but, with that being said .. nothing happened there in regards to this trail, so I guess there is no point.

Quite strange, I wonder what it's there for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After every mission I hit start and check before if there is an exclamation mark next to exit animus it means you should go out and check stuff out as there is something new!!!

I am pretty sure that you missed out on a lot of stuff out fo animus stuff throughout the game....

EoT.Patton
11-18-2010, 11:42 AM
Care to enlighten me on what I may have missed out on? I know I seen that I had new E-Mail, and I was planning on checking it, but before I knew it, I was back as Desmond because Ezio's story ended. lol

Ezio's story in AC2 and in Brotherhood grasps hold of me, that the side missions tend to be on hold. (Like the Romulus Armor)