PDA

View Full Version : Josh Waitzkin Mastery Quiz (Honing Your Skills) Page 75

donpellegrino
12-21-2007, 12:33 PM
I have been enjoying the Introduction in Josh Waitzkin's Academy. I made it to page 75 of 82 in the Mastery Quiz and it seems that I am tasked with using a king and queen to checkmate a lone king. Unfortunately I am unable to select and move the white pieces. When I hit next for page 76 I am greeted with "Congratulations!" even though I didn't get to do anything. Is this a bug with page 75 or am I just misreading the card?

donpellegrino
12-21-2007, 12:33 PM
I have been enjoying the Introduction in Josh Waitzkin's Academy. I made it to page 75 of 82 in the Mastery Quiz and it seems that I am tasked with using a king and queen to checkmate a lone king. Unfortunately I am unable to select and move the white pieces. When I hit next for page 76 I am greeted with "Congratulations!" even though I didn't get to do anything. Is this a bug with page 75 or am I just misreading the card?

Garubin
03-03-2011, 06:35 AM
I'm having the exact same problem, but seeing as this post is over three years old, I don't really expect it to be resolved. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif