http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/09/04/news/obits.php

FIN-Ravager
09-04-2006, 02:48 PM
1. Old news.
2. Wrong forum.
3. Use search.

RowdySpy1990
09-04-2006, 02:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">1. Old news.
2. Wrong forum.
3. Use search.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's not old news if it happened today. He also warned you that it was off-topic, and he already posted in the other forums of Steve Irwin's death. He just wanted to spread the word.

Nuke_The_Whales
09-04-2006, 02:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RowdySpy1990:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">1. Old news.
2. Wrong forum.
3. Use search.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's not old news if it happened today. He also warned you that it was off-topic, and he already posted in the other forums of Steve Irwin's death. He just wanted to spread the word. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you. Now I don't have to waste typing power on an ********.

DimonW2
09-04-2006, 02:58 PM
Who cares. Man. He played with fire......and didn't forgot to use bensin. Ah lyrics. He've chosen the way he wanted to live like - danger. Animals are very dangerous. They live their life, and he invaded their life, he got what he deserved. R.I.P

RowdySpy1990
09-04-2006, 03:00 PM
He gave his life for our amusement on Animal Planet *sniff sniff

FIN-Ravager
09-04-2006, 03:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nuke_The_Whales:
Thank you. Now I don't have to waste typing power on an ********. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's too bad.

Sonkev
09-04-2006, 03:12 PM
This is very terrible news, I hope Irwin was a Christian, I dont think he really was thanked very much for all the dangeras things he did, so others could see nature beneath its skin.

I hope his family is ok, Im praying for them...

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

Nuke_The_Whales
09-04-2006, 03:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sonkev:
This is very terrible news, I hope Irwin was a Christian, I dont think he really was thanked very much for all the dangeras things he did, so others could see nature beneath its skin.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Me too man.

psyichic
09-04-2006, 03:49 PM
It is always sad when someone dies, the thing is it's not hard on the person who died, they got nothing to worry about, it's the people they leave behind.....

tmgbhot
09-04-2006, 04:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nuke_The_Whales:
Steve Irwin, the Croc Hunter has died.
Read the obituary. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
oh well i don't care i didnt now him personally and as far as his shows go i can just watch the repeats on animal planet or something http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

murdoc_08
09-04-2006, 05:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by psyichic:
It is always sad when someone dies, the thing is it's not hard on the person who died, they got nothing to worry about, it's the people they leave behind..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2 kids and his wife. very sad I really liked him. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

I.S.F-Dixxhead
09-04-2006, 05:42 PM
Right... I think this is for me the same as when the pope died... Sincerly I just DON'T care... I don't fake up any sorrow for that man, honestly I don't care since I didn't know him...
Besides, it's just the same as if a Journalist get's killed in Iraq or something, he wanted to do this this kind of job knowing it's perils, he has to carry the weight aswell...

BUT of course my civilized manners tell me to say: "Oh, I'm sorry for him", yet again something tells me to rather say "Oh, I'm sorry for those he left behind" because in the end only those people suffer from a loss...

Of course it is sad someone died (well, at least in ethical meanings) but only because he was on tv doesn't mean that his live was more valuable than one of the tousands that get lost in wars or on the streets... Screw it, why do I always start to get so friggin philosophical at nights? I'm no philosopher, I'm missing an important aspect to be one: The intelligence... -.-

Ferretwave333
09-04-2006, 06:00 PM
Poor guy. A one foot stingray barb pierced straight through his heart.

psyichic
09-04-2006, 07:01 PM
I am really surprised it was a sting ray.......I mean they say to get stung is adnormal to DIE from a sting ray is just plain freaky. I thought he woulda gotten ripped apart by a croc or something atleast! Sheesh!

Ferretwave333
09-04-2006, 07:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by psyichic:
I am really surprised it was a sting ray.......I mean they say to get stung is adnormal to DIE from a sting ray is just plain freaky. I thought he woulda gotten ripped apart by a croc or something atleast! Sheesh! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>me too. But the reason he died from a stingray was because its barb went through his heart.

psyichic
09-04-2006, 07:30 PM
I know this im just saying those chances are very very slim to die in that way.

Chief_Goldblum
09-04-2006, 07:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sonkev:

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT THE F*** IS THAT S***!?!?!?!?!?!?!

RowdySpy1990
09-04-2006, 07:57 PM
It's called feeling sorrow, something that you must not understand if you type every sentence in caps, have every other word contain an '*', and end each sentence with ?!?!? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

oldskool7142
09-04-2006, 07:58 PM

Being christian, does that like reserve me a spot in heaven??

People lie. The bible is an edited collaboration of many different versions of the bible. I do belive in god, I dont belive in the bible. Well because its written by people and people are stupid. Did you even read the bible the part about the 7 plagues...ridiculous. To this day the bible says a man can sell his daugters into slavery. what a joke.

vega13
09-04-2006, 08:19 PM
wow guys way to **** this one up.

vega13
09-04-2006, 08:20 PM
wow guys way to f uck this one up.

D4rk_J4k
09-04-2006, 08:45 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

I concur.

scope2005
09-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Even though its definately off-topic, it isnt spam, so ill contribute.

Yeah.. poor Steve Irwin.. he is a legend, there are many imitations, but none can duplicate the pure entertainment value his shows on discovery gave.

I have fond memories of seeing him sitting in his canoe with his wife, his kid who was a baby at the time, and his dog.. suddenly he stands up, throws the baby and dives in the water and wrestles with some croc! lmao was almost comedy.. the guy had balls of steel, and will be missed.

I knew it was inevitable he would be killed on a wildlife expedition though, ive been saying for years that some poisonous snake will have him, or a croc is going to eat him..

Bitter irony though eh?

The amount of times he has stared death in the face, took risks with some of the deadliest animals and walked away..

And he is killed by the most unlikeliest of animals.. which as far as ive heard has only claimed 2 lives in recorded history.

Whats the chances of that? Its a freak occurance.. CRRRIIKKKEEYYY!!!

RIP Steve!

DimonW2
09-04-2006, 11:40 PM
All can I suggest - dont play with danger, it will kill you only in matter or time.

DarKA55ASSIN
09-05-2006, 05:45 AM
I am really surprised it was a sting ray.......I mean they say to get stung is adnormal to DIE from a sting ray is just plain freaky. I thought he woulda gotten ripped apart by a croc or something atleast! Sheesh! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
the "crocodile hunter" could have never been beaten by a croc :P

Stealth_chill
09-05-2006, 06:18 AM
Yeah, i miss him too. The parodys of him are obviously going to stop.....and whos gonna say crikey now????!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Weeoo86
09-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Man some of you guys are ********S!! a wife just lost her husband, two kids just lost their father and you guys don't care?!?! yeah wait until your loved ones die and see how it feels you idiots. And so what if this is off topic? GET THE HECK OVER IT YOU FREAKING NERDS!! you make me sick when you do that. Anyh00pz my thoughts and prayers are with his family...

DimonW2
09-05-2006, 10:40 AM
Read my post idiot. I have already told everything. His job was risky, dangerous. He didn't care about it. And we dont care about him.

Chief_Goldblum
09-05-2006, 11:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oldskool7142:

People lie. The bible is an edited collaboration of many different versions of the bible. I do belive in god, I dont belive in the bible. Well because its written by people and people are stupid. Did you even read the bible the part about the 7 plagues...ridiculous. To this day the bible says a man can sell his daugters into slavery. what a joke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats what I meant rowdy spy, and that was just one sentence. just because hes christian or whatever doesnt mean hes going to heaven and no one else is. I hate all you church ***gets, you kind of people have ruined mine and probly others lives in the past so if you would please be so kind as to go f*** your self.

p.s. CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP ********************

Weeoo86
09-05-2006, 05:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DimonW2:
Read my post idiot. I have already told everything. His job was risky, dangerous. He didn't care about it. And we dont care about him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh-huh....

Nuke_The_Whales
09-05-2006, 07:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gameIarry9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oldskool7142:

People lie. The bible is an edited collaboration of many different versions of the bible. I do belive in god, I dont belive in the bible. Well because its written by people and people are stupid. Did you even read the bible the part about the 7 plagues...ridiculous. To this day the bible says a man can sell his daugters into slavery. what a joke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats what I meant rowdy spy, and that was just one sentence. just because hes christian or whatever doesnt mean hes going to heaven and no one else is. I hate all you church ***gets, you kind of people have ruined mine and probly others lives in the past so if you would please be so kind as to go f*** your self.

p.s. CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP ******************** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Looking at the guy you just flammed, and you, I would rather kill you then him, cause he cares for someoneelse's family, and does not even know them, just cause, and YOU! You just told all the praying people to go F*** themselfs. Yeah, great job. You just made yourself sound like a real A hole.

Talon1986
09-05-2006, 08:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by I.S.F-Dixxhead:
Right... I think this is for me the same as when the pope died... Sincerly I just DON'T care... I don't fake up any sorrow for that man, honestly I don't care since I didn't know him...
Besides, it's just the same as if a Journalist get's killed in Iraq or something, he wanted to do this this kind of job knowing it's perils, he has to carry the weight aswell...

BUT of course my civilized manners tell me to say: "Oh, I'm sorry for him", yet again something tells me to rather say "Oh, I'm sorry for those he left behind" because in the end only those people suffer from a loss...

Of course it is sad someone died (well, at least in ethical meanings) but only because he was on tv doesn't mean that his live was more valuable than one of the tousands that get lost in wars or on the streets... Screw it, why do I always start to get so friggin philosophical at nights? I'm no philosopher, I'm missing an important aspect to be one: The intelligence...
-.- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah well some people are more caring than you. I think its sad what happened to him and I do care, yet I don't know him. Same deal with the journalist scenario. You're just not very good at viewing things from a different angle if you get my drift http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

godspeed3000
09-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Ok, I don't give a f***ing S*** about that Steve Erwin guy. He played with fire and this is what he gets. Its ironic, he never died beating the s*** out of aligators, but he dies from a dumb *** stingray. Its just charma. A Vicious Circle(Dane Cook) that came back to bite hime.

Weeoo86
09-05-2006, 10:50 PM
Why do we care what you think?? you all are a bunch of 12 year old nerds who have nothing better to do but argue in forums

Dragula36
09-05-2006, 10:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">charma. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are a ****ing *******.

Chief_Goldblum
09-05-2006, 11:08 PM
I never said i didnt care. when i first heard about it I got pretty depressed. I just think every one should keep there church christian morman or whatever talk to them selves.

King.noone
09-06-2006, 02:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weeoo86:
Man some of you guys are ********S!! a wife just lost her husband, two kids just lost their father and you guys don't care?!?! yeah wait until your loved ones die and see how it feels you idiots. And so what if this is off topic? GET THE HECK OVER IT YOU FREAKING NERDS!! you make me sick when you do that. Anyh00pz my thoughts and prayers are with his family... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow... are you aware how many men die per day, leaving THEIR children and wives? Are you aware how many women die daily and leave their children motherless? Are you aware how many children die every day, leaving a mourning family behind?
A lot. If you want to mourn about every single one of them - go ahead. I'll be right here, living my life, if you need me.
Oh waaaaait... we're mourning for this guy, because he was famous! OUCH! Now it matters.
The hypocrisy.

And BTW Sonkev - you suck.

DimonW2
09-06-2006, 05:59 AM
+ 1. I agree. Every second(!) someone dies, leaving their child without a parent/parents. And if I have to be sorry for him, only because he was famous, then **** OFF.

nirvana2197
09-06-2006, 08:02 AM
i was a hell of alot sadder when steve died than when the pope did, i dont even think i cared that the pope died, especailly now that they have a nazi pope

MR.Mic
09-06-2006, 12:50 PM
His spirit lives on... (http://hunterjedispirit.ytmnd.com/)

DimonW2
09-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Blah blah, what's he so special about ?

wowmark32
09-06-2006, 07:15 PM

im sure i agreed to something when i signed up for the forum, and ive used this name forever, since 04 i think, and im willing to lose it just to tell you that your absolutely wrong. and while i could (not lieing) write to you a 15 page report and what you just said and how your wrong, im gonna keep it simple. you mentioned that the bible is written by idiots aka people. well ur obviously not christian and thats fine. But do you actually know what we believe? you dont! we believe that the Bible is written by man and inspired by God (sometimes the term "God Breathed is used). So while it may have been written by "idiots", it was all pre-conceieved by God, and written by man. Second, about the plagues, ummm...there is historical evidence that his actually happened, and it did so accept it. The evidence is not unclear, it is very clear, and this "ridiculousness" is mentioned in non-christian writings recovered as well. Also, most non-christian historians accept the Bible and all the events that occured as fact, not fiction. It provides us a detailed account off the rise and fall of many nations and lands. And about the daughters being sold, please private post me i cannot find where it says. Keep in mind this book was writter over 1000 years ago, so that customs back then may not be the same as now. Also, many Writers and authors make a special note for people just like you who read into the text (if you even did) for exactly what it says, they say that people like you do not take the time to INTERPRET the message... Sir i am not here to flame you or to make you feel bad, only to coorect you. and to tell you that people like me dont appreciate when people like you make fun of the Bible without knowing the half of it...

People who make comments like oldskool7124 here ussually dont even know what they are saying, they find info about us becuase someone they know told it to them, and where did the guy that told old skool's friend find out? prolly another friend, notice the "7" plagues remark (there were 10, little kids who watch movies know more than you) and the random selling of daughters which is yet undiscovered to me...

Nuke_The_Whales
09-06-2006, 07:32 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

B1tbow
09-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Steve Irwin was the shizzz, I was sad when I heard the news...he was a walking time bomb though it was bound to hapen

xX-RedRum-Xx
09-06-2006, 08:42 PM
There is historical evidence of the plagues? I doubt that, especially because any recorded document is coming from a time period when they believed the sun was pulled by a chariot across the sky.

knife_X
09-07-2006, 08:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DimonW2:
Who cares. Man. He played with fire......and didn't forgot to use bensin. Ah lyrics. He've chosen the way he wanted to live like - danger. Animals are very dangerous. They live their life, and he invaded their life, he got what he deserved. R.I.P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So he deserved to get a poisenius sting in hes heart? Belive me I`d rather have him back to life then you.

DimonW2
09-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Well, he didn't deserve to die, but he deserve to die, already for not taking care of him self, when he had a family, wife, kinds... You know what, I know one interesting phrase: "Even stiсk shoot's once in the year.". He was so confident, that he wont die, and he paid for it. I still don't understand, why did he changed his family, to some stupid show?

Nuke_The_Whales
09-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Please don't use that word, I happen to find that offencive.

Woosy
09-07-2006, 11:28 AM
DimonW2, this is your first and last warning, Racism is against the TOU. If you use words such as that again you will be banned.

DimonW2
09-07-2006, 12:00 PM
Dearest and kindest Woosy: Please, tell me, where do you see rasicm ? I dont think, you even understand the definiton of that word. 2) Ban me. I dont care. I will register again and again. I dont care about my nick or the post's count.

Jackie Fiest
09-07-2006, 01:01 PM
This is not about Woosys definition of racism. This is about the TOU, which clearly states it is against the rules to:

Post content or send Communications of any form impugning someone's race , sexual orientation, religion, national origin, political beliefs, or ethnic heritage.

That word is very inflamtory and if you use it again you can expect a ban.

knife_X
09-07-2006, 01:04 PM
So if I say this now you deserve to die cause your an *******... no but I could have easily you dont give any good reason, off course he had a wife an family buy should he give up what he love more then anything in life work with animals. Even hes wife do the same stuff as he does she deserve to die? What about snake "milkers" (lets call it that) they milk snake of poisen to make antidote... they take risks do they deserve to die? How about the risk of getting a a car you would be safer taking a plane, or heck why just not sit inside in a shelterd room with padded walls and look out the windows all day.

DimonW2
09-07-2006, 01:14 PM
race???!! Please, show me, where i named his race, or somehow talked about it ?

Jackie Fiest
09-07-2006, 01:20 PM
The "N" word that you used is used to defame people of color. This is not a secret, and this is not open for the discussion.

Another instance where any word defaming people will result in a ban...period.

DimonW2
09-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Wow, a ban. Like I care.

wowmark32
09-07-2006, 05:13 PM
hmmm...i wonder is they banned him yet... he hasnt said anything for like 7.24 minutes, that must be it.

wowmark32
09-07-2006, 05:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xX-RedRum-Xx:
There is historical evidence of the plagues? I doubt that, especially because any recorded document is coming from a time period when they believed the sun was pulled by a chariot across the sky. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes there is in fact, heiroglyphic ( or however u spell that) markings read and say that there were terrible plagues, followed by the period of darkness (for ppl like oldskool who oly read the seven, even tho i doubt he did, the period of darkness refers to the passover, when the angel of death came). if im violiati anything Mods tell me. but the 10 plagues is freaky stuff, its even interesting to read, christian or not.

Leprechaun9
09-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Leprechaun9,

With all due respect, let's keep the name calling off the forum, please.

halo_99
09-07-2006, 07:11 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif OLA!

Zedblade
09-12-2006, 12:18 PM
*clears throat*

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/cosmicherosa/1134723242_l.gif

Tfrogs1
09-12-2006, 04:33 PM
Ahhk, who brought religion and racism into this topic... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

RoaringMad Mac
09-12-2006, 05:28 PM
How in the heck was religion brought in to this topic ?
I will tell you why because some people don't have the sense to either A. start another thread about it or B. talk about it in a private message. Everyone thinks they are smarter than the next person and thinks they can prove it. Which is sad because all it does is lead to arguing. The only time I saw a debate go the right way was when Whitknight was in a discussion in another thread and instead of hijacking the thread he started a new one and it lasted for a good while. That is what needs to be done. In all due respect Mods on this board as soon as the thread starts turning south like it has in this case lock that baby up and throw away the key. If they still want to debate something, let them start a new thread. Heck if they did that they might even get more responses to their statements. Sine that is ultimately what they want to begin with.