PDA

View Full Version : Next Assassin's Creed Game Idea

MrRoboto578
01-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Let Ubisoft come up with the story, and the community come up with game mechanics, such as outfit colors, or the ability to remove armor. Maybe different fighting styles, and button combinations.

Tired of people trying to create the story for Ubisoft.

Also, let's get some things straight. The Animus is not to go back in time to save the future, rather to find the locations of the Pieces of Eden to save the present.

Your not changing the past, your just watching your ancestors live their lives. It's like a movie, but to make it a game, we have to control it. The way you make Ezio move and jump and kill is how he did it in the Renaissance (according to the story and mechanics of the Animus).

MrRoboto578
01-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Let Ubisoft come up with the story, and the community come up with game mechanics, such as outfit colors, or the ability to remove armor. Maybe different fighting styles, and button combinations.

Also, let's get some things straight. The Animus is not to go back in time to save the future, rather to find the locations of the Pieces of Eden to save the present.

Your not changing the past, your just watching your ancestors live their lives. It's like a movie, but to make it a game, we have to control it. The way you make Ezio move and jump and kill is how he did it in the Renaissance (according to the story and mechanics of the Animus).

rileypoole1234
01-10-2011, 07:34 PM
This is a Forum, it's to let the people have their say in what they want in the next Assassin's creed game. Let them express their ideas.

Cheers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ThaWhistle
01-10-2011, 08:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SargeAssassin:

Your not changing the past, your just watching your ancestors live their lives. It's like a movie, but to make it a game, we have to control it. The way you make Ezio move and jump and kill is how he did it in the Renaissance (according to the story and mechanics of the Animus). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm George W. Bush and I approve this message.

Avl521
01-10-2011, 08:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SargeAssassin:

Your not changing the past, your just watching your ancestors live their lives. It's like a movie, but to make it a game, we have to control it. The way you make Ezio move and jump and kill is how he did it in the Renaissance (according to the story and mechanics of the Animus). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm George W. Bush and I approve this message. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm commander Shepard and this is my favorite post in the galaxy?
Lol.
Ubisoft is gonna come up with the story no matter what we say in here.
So everyone has the right to speculate and talk about what they think will happen.

Mr_Shade
01-11-2011, 07:02 AM
We do have a thread for game ideas / plot lines..

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/6831010868]Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)

Please use the ongoing thread http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif