PDA

View Full Version : anyone else creeped out by the glyphs (Spoilers)

derth4
11-25-2010, 05:20 PM
seriously... the one with (Spoilers)the guy phoning tech support and getting (i'm guessing) killed. seriously... i litterly shivered and i have not done that in years. not since i saw the end of the godfather. seriously i'm scared.....

derth4
11-25-2010, 05:20 PM
seriously... the one with (Spoilers)the guy phoning tech support and getting (i'm guessing) killed. seriously... i litterly shivered and i have not done that in years. not since i saw the end of the godfather. seriously i'm scared.....

pirate_dad
11-25-2010, 11:18 PM
lol, I played that one at around 3am the other day. It was very windy outside, so my old house was rather creaky (if that's a word). I was pretty creeped out, to say the least. I hate to admit that I looked over my shoulder after the call ended, lol. I turned on a light too, after checking on my son. Good job Ubi, you made a 26 year old man turn on a light at night, thanks!

E-Zekiel
11-25-2010, 11:28 PM
They paint a possible truth that people have been asleep to for a long time, lol.

I actually agree with the sentiment mentioned in one segment - that capitalism will destroy democracy.

False advertisement. AC is not fiction http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Sparty2020
11-25-2010, 11:28 PM
Not as creepy as 16's voice in the latter parts of the AC 2 glyphs. Remember when he was contemplating suicide? Or going through his memories? (I'm in the Forum. I speak, no-one listens! I'm in the Opera. The Soprano... it's so beautiful) 16 truly sent a shiver up my spine, ACB's glyphs were dull without the emotion and power that 16 gave out. I admit though, I am never calling tech support again. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

TheEpicWolf
11-25-2010, 11:33 PM
I still can't find the glyphs and i've finished the story.....

Nick1021
11-26-2010, 02:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
I still can't find the glyphs and i've finished the story..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Same here. I'm just going to have to youtube the locations.

pirate_dad
11-26-2010, 03:02 AM
Certain locations have a red eye symbol on them in the database. If you go to these locations and use eagle vision, with some searching and a little luck on some, you should be able to find them.

gutarjunky
11-26-2010, 11:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by derth4:
seriously... the one with (Spoilers)the guy phoning tech support and getting (i'm guessing) killed. seriously... i litterly shivered and i have not done that in years. not since i saw the end of the godfather. seriously i'm scared..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah that was pretty creepy and i live for that kind of stuff

glenneey
11-26-2010, 12:34 PM
I am not really creeped out, i am rather confused by all 16 is letting us know.