PDA

View Full Version : assassins creeds last game *SPOILER WARNING*.

klays-games
11-03-2009, 07:22 PM
on xplay they showed desmond escaping the place and killed the old guy so whts the point of going to the animus unless he wants to get the piece of eden.

klays-games
11-03-2009, 07:22 PM
on xplay they showed desmond escaping the place and killed the old guy so whts the point of going to the animus unless he wants to get the piece of eden.

RachelG
11-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Wow, you just totally spoiled that for me.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Azugo
11-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Gee thanks. You could have atleast put something like *SPOILER WARNING*.

Please, next time consider other people... *Sigh*

klays-games
11-03-2009, 07:44 PM
it was on tv it spoiled a lot of people sorry

Azugo
11-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Thankyou for changing the title. Too bad for me I already read it before you changed it... :l

RipYourSpineOut
11-03-2009, 07:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by klays-games:
it was on tv it spoiled a lot of people sorry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some people on these forums live somewhere where they don't get G4TV or X-Play, so just for pre-cautions, always put a big SPOILER WARNING when posting something that seems like a spoiler (even though your details were pretty vague). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

But yeah. It did show that, but I don't think it deserves it's own forum. It can be discussed in the Video Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5691062167/p/69) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

klays-games
11-03-2009, 07:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:
Thankyou for changing the title. Too bad for me I already read it before you changed it... :l </div></BLOCKQUOTE>sorry i am new at this i will try not to spoile anything else.

Azugo
11-03-2009, 07:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by klays-games:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:
Thankyou for changing the title. Too bad for me I already read it before you changed it... :l </div></BLOCKQUOTE>sorry i am new at this i will try not to spoile anything else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's alright... Just don't do it again. XD

Xanatos2007
11-04-2009, 12:18 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

I feel a little better.

keepth3beat
11-04-2009, 12:44 AM
It didn't spoil much anyway, apparently that happens in the first five minutes of the game, so. XD

caswallawn_2k7
11-04-2009, 04:59 AM
and he goes into the animus because he is working with a different group for different reasons, it's also why the new animus is different.

but then that info was made available quite a while ago.

kingbren08
11-04-2009, 11:36 AM
how can you call yourself an AC fan if you havent read any of the reviews becuz that information is in every one

Br0n0
11-08-2009, 12:59 AM
he goes into the animus for training, he lives Ezios life so he can train his body using the "bleeding affect" method.

You know when Desmond has eagle vision at the end of AC1 that was because he was in the animus for a long period of time and it synced into him. that is what Lucy and Desmond are trying to do in AC2.

Azugo
11-08-2009, 03:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kingbren08:
how can you call yourself an AC fan if you havent read any of the reviews becuz that information is in every one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are you directing this at?

kingbren08
11-08-2009, 03:07 AM
rachelg

noobkira
11-09-2009, 11:56 PM
eh i saw this coming

TyronLeRoy
11-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Please remove this thread. It has a spoiler (big) in it.

Edengoth
11-10-2009, 10:42 PM
and killed the old guy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wait, when did they kill Vidic? I don't remember seeing that part. And somehow I'm really skeptical that one of the most structured present-day characters from AC1 gets killed off in the first 5 minutes of the sequel.
Rikin? I'd buy that. Vidic? I hope not!

SWJS
11-10-2009, 11:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edengoth:
and killed the old guy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wait, when did they kill Vidic? I don't remember seeing that part. And somehow I'm really skeptical that one of the most structured present-day characters from AC1 gets killed off in the first 5 minutes of the sequel.
Rikin? I'd buy that. Vidic? I hope not! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Pox, a major character in the Destroy All Humans! series gets killed off in the first five minutes of the second game, so it's not entirely impossible.

However, Corey Mays has stated Phil Proctor returns as Vidic, so no, Vidic doesn't die. At least not yet.

nicky117
11-11-2009, 08:21 AM
i already saw all the scenes of first hour of the game